Is Banshee delivering another season or a $300 million summer blockbuster?
It’s a question you’ll be asking yourself after viewing the breathtaking, heart-stopping trailer for the Cinemax hit’s anticipated second season, which premieres Friday, Jan. 10 at 10/9c.
Video | Banshee Season 2 Scoop: Fake Lucas’ Real Name Revealed?
“It’s not just a movie, it’s ten movies,” declares exec producer Greg Yaitanes of the following 100-second preview. “It really shows off what the season’s going to promise, and yet it doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface of how incredible it is.”
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsGreg Yaitanes
- Greg Yaitanes and Jonathan Tropper Talk Banshee Season 3, Character Journeys, Sexual Tension, Pushing the Envelope, and More (From Collider.com. 1 April 2014, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Truths About Unicorns: A Look at Arrow and Banshee’s Second Season Improvements (From SoundOnSight. 21 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Banshee’ Screams Past Cinemax Record (From Deadline TV. 17 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- First teaser trailer for Focus starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2014, 1:51 AM, PDT)
- Stuntman Carlos Lopez Dies After Overseas Accident (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 October 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Yvonne Strahovski cast in Astronaut Wives Club (From Flickeringmyth. 30 September 2014, 11:21 PM, PDT)
- Sam Raimi Circling Adaptation Of Matthew Quick’s Love May Fail (From We Got This Covered. 14 October 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Goodbye For Now adaptation hires first-time director Sandy Widyanata (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 October 2014, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Says ‘Goodbye for Now’ with ‘Twilight’ Producers on Board (From Variety - Film News. 7 October 2014, 6:40 PM, PDT)