"Most of my heroes are in the world of music. The only people in comedy that I always love to watch are Vic and Bob. And I'm getting to work with them on their new show House of Fools.
"They're very kind and genuine guys. They don't take anything too seriously, which is brilliant and it's what everyone should be doing. Once you start taking yourself too seriously, you look like a prick and you should just give up. They are genuinely funny men.
"When they do something, which is technically within a format, they make it their own. So they did a panel show, but it was Shooting Stars, which was unique and their own.
"And now they're doing a sitcom. »
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Zach Braff plans to reunite with 'Scrubs' creator for a new sitcom (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Edward Snowden Documentary ‘Citizenfour’ Added to London Festival Lineup (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- Edward Snowden film joins Lff line-up (From ScreenDaily. 17 September 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- John Bardon obituary (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 September 2014, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Toronto: ‘Mommy’ Producer Wins Canadian Media Production Association’s Annual Prize (From Variety - Film News. 4 September 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Rik Mayall, David Mitchell and more in Crackanory series 2 picture (From Digital Spy - TV news. 2 September 2014, 4:07 AM, PDT)
"Shooting Stars" (1993)
- Ift sells out on Velocity (From ScreenDaily. 2 June 2014, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe’s ‘You Shall Know Our Velocity’ Completes Foreign Sales (From Variety - Film News. 2 June 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Noble, Caller drive strong Cannes for Continental (From ScreenDaily. 29 May 2014, 1:33 PM, PDT)