Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that Mad Max: Fury Road is to join the 2015 blockbuster line-up, arriving in cinemas on May 15th, 2015, almost three years after director George Miller began shooting the latest instalment in the post-apocalyptic action franchise and thirty years after the release of the last movie, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.
Mad Max: Fury Road sees Tom Hardy (The Dark Knight Rises) taking over the role of Max Rockatansky from Mel Gibson, while the supporting cast includes Charlize Theron (Prometheus), Nicholas Hoult (X-Men: Days of Future Past), Hugh Keays-Byrne (Mad Max), Nathan Jones (Conan the Barbarian), Zoë Kravitz (X-Men: First Class), Riley Keough (Magic Mike), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Transformers: Dark of the Moon), Nathan Jones (Conan the Barbarian), Josh Helman (Jack Reacher), Jennifer Hagan (Jack) and newcomers Abbey Lee Kershaw and Courtney Eaton. Here's the official synopsis...
"Mad Max is caught up with a group of people fleeing across »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Amazon Debuts Its Five New Pilots: Watch the Trailer, Watch Them Now (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
- ‘Medium Cool’ is Still the Most One-Of-a-Kind Movie Ever Made (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros./DC's "No Jokes" Rule Is Ill-Considered and Dumb (From GeekTyrant. 27 August 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Interview: ‘Birdman’ Director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu on His First Comedy (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- James Gandolfini, Tom Hardy tangle with real tough guys in 'The Drop' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 27 August 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- There’s A New Contender For Doctor Strange… (From Obsessed with Film. 26 August 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Rips Beauty Industry for Focusing on 20-Year Olds, Women Over 40 Ignored (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Talks Aging Gracefully, Blasts 20-Year-Olds (From TooFab. 27 August 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron: 20-Year-Olds Have 'No F**kin' Concept About Wisdom' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 August 2014, 4:29 AM, PDT)