We Hear Wedding Bells!: It's a teen drama TV wedding dream! Adam Brody and Leighton Meester are reportedly headed down the aisle. The former "The O.C." star and former "Gossip Girl" star went public with their relationship in February, after working together on the 2011 film, "The Oranges." And now, word is the pair is engaged! No word if Josh Schwartz, who created both "The O.C." and "Gossip Girl," will officiate the ceremony! ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Ryan Phillippe Says Ava Gets "Freaked Out" When People Think He's Her Brother (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- 'The Neon Demon' Begins Shooting with Keanu Reeves (From MovieWeb. 30 March 2015, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Production Begins on Nicolas Winding Refn’s The Neon Demon (From DailyDead. 30 March 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Bachelorette Alum Kiptyn Locke Is Going to Be a Father (From Popsugar. 26 March 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Leighton Meester Shares Her Spring Style Diary With Jimmy Choo: See the Sophisticated Lookbook (From Us Weekly. 25 March 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Adam Brody Reveals Wife Leighton Meester Is "Best Friends" With Zuzanna Szadkowski: Gossip Girl's Blair and Dorota Still Hang! (From Us Weekly. 24 March 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
Adam Brody (I)
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Joins James Corden for Carpool Karaoke — Watch Video (From TVLine.com. 26 March 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Leighton Meester Is Still "Best Friends" With "Gossip Girl" Costar Zuzanna Szadkowski (From TooFab. 25 March 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)