Harlan Ellison® has written or edited 75 books, written 1,700 stories, essays, articles, and newspaper columns, two dozen teleplays and a dozen motion pictures. He has won the WGA Award for teleplay four times. He is also one of the three credited screenwriters on “The Oscar,” which he wrote for Steve McQueen and Peter Falk but ended up starring Stephen Boyd and Tony Bennett. He calls the picture “a festering wound” to this day.
As a devout believer in Open Covenants, Openly Entered Into, I will not lie to you from the git-go: I do not merely hate all awards shows, I wish to see them beheaded, stakes driven through their black and corrupted widdle hearts, and to see the decapitated remains buried at a crossroads come midnight. Now we are on the same page.
About the time I matured enough to know there were no such things as yetis, the Loch Ness »
- Harlan Ellison
Similar News ItemsSteve McQueen (III)
- Rainmark reveals Sean Bean 'Frankenstein Chronicles' details (From ScreenDaily. 26 March 2015, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- Locarno Blog. Sam Peckinpah: The Wild Genius (From MUBI. 22 March 2015, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- This week in TV news: The Academy hands down rulings on hourlong comedies (From SoundOnSight. 21 March 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
Tony Bennett (I)
- You'll Never Guess Who Is Singing at Lady Gaga's Wedding (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 March 2015, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Asks Tony Bennett to Sing at Her Wedding! (From E! Online. 11 March 2015, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Tony Bennett Signs Up to Sing at Lady Gaga's Wedding to "Very Wonderful Man" Taylor Kinney (From Us Weekly. 11 March 2015, 2:10 AM, PDT)
Cecil B. DeMille
- My First R-Rated Movie (From The Hollywood Interview. 23 March 2015, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Cinema Retro Exclusive! Thelma Schoonmaker, Legendary Film Editor, Discusses The Restoration Of "The Tales Of Hoffmann" (From CinemaRetro. 13 March 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Thomas Edison Invented Film Piracy?!? (From Indiewire. 13 March 2015, 9:08 AM, PDT)