Twitter nearly imploded Nov. 18 when the words ‘Space Jam 2′ began trending, sparking rumors of a sequel to what is definitely the most important film of our time. Unfortunately for the universe, Bugs Bunny and co. will not be partnering with LeBron James to save the world with basketball, since the whole thing was a joke — but it shouldn’t be.
In 1996, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety and the gang partnered with NBA superstar Michael Jordan to save the world from the nefarious Mister Swackhammer and his band of newly super-sized Nerdlucks. The results were phenomenal — Space Jam was an ambitious, absurd, and ultimately fun little movie, one that definitely merits a sequel. Read on to find out why!
I know what you’re going to say: Enough with the ’90s, already! And in a way, you’re right. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- "Homefront" On DVD, Blu-ray and VOD - March 11, 2014 (From SneakPeek. 10 March 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell on Her 'Veronica Mars' Homecoming, Tasering the Paparazzi, and Being the Next Bill Shatner (From Moviefone. 10 March 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Veronica Mars Review (From The Hollywood News. 9 March 2014, 4:14 PM, PDT)
Warner Bros. [us]
- Jason Sudeikis Is Fletch in Fletch Won; Ed Helms to Star in Epic Fail (From Collider.com. 10 March 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Jason Sudeikis In Line To Be The New Fletch (From EmpireOnline. 10 March 2014, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Jason Sudeikis in Talks to Star as Fletch in 'Fletch Won' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Keeps the Party Going with Icona Pop (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- TMZ Sports Show: Dead Ex-wwe Star -- Ashes Going to His Friends (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- LeBron's Black Mask -- Not For White Guys ... Says NBA Star David Lee (From TMZ. 3 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)