First, the model was teaching the Towie star how to tell the time, the next she was giving him a tender massage.
Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington joked: "I can't take the sexual tension anymore. I feel like I'm watching porn with my parents."
But obviously these two aren't the first contestants to strike up a connection in the jungle, as we recall the chemistry between other camp-mates of years gone by in the jungle by below:
1. A Whole New World...
The answer to love's young dream - or so we had hoped - Katie Price and Peter Andre meeting on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here in 2004. Who could forget the moment Katie slapped Peter's wandering busy, busy hands while the pair were enjoying a cuddle in a hammock? »
Similar News Items"EastEnders" (1985)
- Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz to appear on Graham Norton Christmas special (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 November 2014, 7:03 AM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex – Ant-Man, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Fantastic Four, X-Men: Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Bananaman and more (From Flickeringmyth. 22 November 2014, 2:57 AM, PST)
- Barbara Windsor for EastEnders return? (From Virgin Media - TV. 21 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)
The Lion King (1994)
- Lucasfilm's Animated 'Strange Magic' Trailer is Silliness & Pop Tunes (From FirstShowing.net. 21 November 2014, 9:42 AM, PST)
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About 'The Little Mermaid' (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 November 2014, 3:19 PM, PST)
- The Tried-and-True Formula for Real Disney Magic (From FilmSchoolRejects. 17 November 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
Katie Price (III)
- Strictly Come Dancing: Week Nine as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing: Week Nine as it happens - live blog (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- I'm a Celebrity: Majority of readers glad to see Gemma Collins quit (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 November 2014, 3:27 PM, PST)