Stuart Blumberg (“The Kids Are All Right”) has sold a comedy pitch to New Line with Scott Stuber (“Ted”) of Bluegrass Pictures and the Maven Pictures team of Celine Rattray and Trudie Styler on board to produce.
Story centers around two families — a blue-state liberal and a red-state conservative — discovering they have been raising the other’s son since they were accidentally switched 17 years ago.
New was first reported by Deadline.com.
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsGwyneth Paltrow
- Paltrow posts star studded selfie (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- People's 'Most Beautiful' Celebrities Posing with Their Younger Selves (From PEOPLE.com. 20 April 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'facing every pain imaginable' post Chris Martin split (From RealBollywood. 20 April 2014, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- YNMS²: Foxcatcher & Gone Girl (From FilmExperience. 19 April 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Mark Ruffalo’s Voice Is a Cure in ‘The Normal Heart’ Trailer (From Variety - TV News. 19 April 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- New Trailer for The Normal Heart, with Mark Ruffalo and Julia Roberts (From Worst Previews. 19 April 2014, 5:39 AM, PDT)
Edward Norton (I)
- ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ raids Wes Anderson’s vinyl collection for its rainy day playlist (From SoundOnSight. 20 April 2014, 9:11 PM, PDT)
- Before There Was Snapchat: A Look Back At The Biggest Stars Of 1999 (From TheFabLife - Movies. 17 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Boards Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu’s ‘The Revenant’ (From LatinoReview. 16 April 2014, 2:47 AM, PDT)