Update: In the updated national estimates from Nielsen released Wednesday afternoon, a pair of shows on both ABC and NBC added one-tenth to their demo scores. At ABC, “Marvel’s Agents of Shield” rose to a 2.4 (so it’s up 9% from last week)while rising to about 6.9 million total viewers. “David Blaine: Real or Magic” grew to a 2.6. At NBC, “The Biggest Loser” went up to a 1.9 in the demo and about 6.5 million total viewers, and “The Voice” grew to a 3.2 and nearly 11.7 million.
CBS was the outright winner among young adults on Tuesday for the first time this season, as “NCIS” ruled its hour and NBC’s “The Voice” came down a bit. ABC improved its fortunes considerably on the back half of the night with its David Blaine magic special.
According to preliminary national estimates from Nielsen, “NCIS” (3.0/9 in 18-49, 19.4 million viewers overall) was flat with last »
- Rick Kissell
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- President Barack Obama Dines at Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic's Rpm Steak Chicago—All the Details! (From E! Online. 2 October 2014, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Narrowly Beat Kenny Chesney For The Week's No. 1 Album (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 October 2014, 7:10 PM, PDT)
- Did Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Get Secretly Married? See the Ring! (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 October 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Episode 2 Review: “Heavy is the Head” (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2014, 1:09 AM, PDT)
- Dominic Cooper is definitely returning for Agent Carter (From Den of Geek. 2 October 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 episode 2 review: Heavy Is The Head (From Den of Geek. 1 October 2014, 11:45 PM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- How Alison Sweeney Maintains Her 30-Pound Weight Loss (From TooFab. 2 October 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- NBC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/1/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 October 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips (From EW.com - Inside TV. 30 September 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)