The former model, 41, wrote on his blog, titled Tips From a Celebrity Wingman, that it would help in getting to know a woman through online conversations before meeting her, the New York Post reported.
The father-of-three asserted that men should date outside of their comfort zone and know how to flirt without being cheesy.
The soap star added that it also helps in summarizing your love for life and your passions. (Ani) »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsAntonio Sabato Jr.
- ‘All I Want For Xmas’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 27 September 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- All My Children Vet Michael E. Knight Joins Young and the Restless (From TVLine.com. 9 September 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Said Goodbye on Monday's Show and Meant It? (From PEOPLE.com. 28 October 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
Pamela Anderson (I)
- Hannibal Buress Will Hit The Beach For Dwayne Johnson’s Baywatch Movie (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- This Fashion-Forward Event Pretty Much Had More Stars Than the Golden Globes (From Popsugar. 11 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- Sylvester Stallone and Pamela Anderson Brought Their Genetically Blessed Kids to the Saint Laurent Red Carpet (From PEOPLE.com. 11 February 2016, 10:05 AM, PST)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- ABC Announces 2015 Holiday Programming Schedule (From Moviefone. 21 October 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds Video: Aisha Tyler Talks Pulling Double Duty, Explains New Look (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Springs a Leak -- See Her Embarrassing Lactation Mishap! (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)