New Delhi, Nov 20: Designer Rajat Tangri, who has styled Priyanka Chopra for her role in "Mary Kom", will dress up 13 celebrities for a charity show 'Walk For Peace'.
Initiated by Kia Scherr of One Life Alliance, a global peace initiative founded in response to the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack, and Welingkar school in the memory of 26/11 terror attack, the charity show will take place Nov 22 at Welingkar school, at Matunga in Mumbai.
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsPriyanka Chopra
- The Best Bollywood Commercials Ever Made! (From Bollyspice. 26 July 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Sanjay Kapoor ropes in Amplifier singer Imran Khan for Tevar (From BollywoodHungama. 25 July 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Mary Kom to enthrall audiences at Toronto International Film Festival opening : Trade News (From Bollywood Trade. 24 July 2014, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- Ajay Kareena to attend Khatron Ke Khiladi finale (From BollywoodHungama. 14 May 2014, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Samrat & Co. Theatrical Trailer! (From Bollyspice. 18 March 2014, 10:19 PM, PDT)
- Rajshri venturing into the grey zone with Samrat & Co (From Bollyspice. 17 March 2014, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Pratyusha debuts as host with 'Savdhaan India' (From RealBollywood. 20 February 2014, 3:06 AM, PST)
- Hiten Tejwani hits the gym for movie role (From RealBollywood. 30 October 2013, 6:57 AM, PDT)
- I'll never be part of 'Bigg Boss': Hiten Tejwani (From RealBollywood. 30 October 2013, 6:01 AM, PDT)