Los Angeles, Nov 20: Movie legend Walt Disney's daughter died at her home in California. She was 79.
Diane Disney Miller passed away Tuesday after suffering a recent fall, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She was the only biological daughter of Disney and his wife, Lillian. Her sister, Sharon Mae, was adopted by the couple in 1936. Mae died 20 years ago.
Paying tribute to Walt's daughter on Tuesday afternoon, current Disney CEO Bob Iger said: "We are deeply saddened by the. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsRobert A. Iger
- ABC’s Paul Lee Setting New Contract Amid Disney TV Shakeup (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Anne Sweeney on Disney CEO Post: ‘It Wasn’t the Job I Wanted’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Anne Sweeney on Disney CEO Post: ‘It Wasn’t the Job I Wanted’ (From Variety - TV News. 11 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
Michael Eisner (I)
- How Kermit and the Muppets Got Their Mojo Back (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein on disappointing Oscar showing for 'Osage County': 'I have only myself to blame' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 February 2014, 6:58 AM, PST)
- ‘Fantasia 2000,’ and Why It Should Be Considered Part of the Disney Renaissance (From SoundOnSight. 12 February 2014, 9:45 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Feb. 11-17, 2014 (From HollywoodChicago.com. 12 February 2014, 3:29 PM, PST)
- ‘The Jungle Book’ and Racism in Disney’s Animated Features (From SoundOnSight. 10 February 2014, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Wamg At The Saving Mr. Banks Press Day (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 December 2013, 4:40 PM, PST)