Bilingual cabler mun2 will pay tribute to Latin music superstar Jenni Rivera on the one-year anniversary of her death.
The net — a sister channel to NBC’s Telemundo — is home to the musician’s reality series, “I Love Jenni.” Specials dedicated to Rivera will be broadcast beginning Thanksgiving night and run through the end of the year. The programming bloc kicks off at 6 p.m. Nov. 28 with a re-airing of the season two episode dedicated to Jenni’s daughter Jacqui’s wedding, followed by a special with celebs recalling their favorite moments from the musician’s life. Back-to-back Thanksgiving episodes of “I Love Jenni” will air from 8 to 10 p.m.
The network will dedicate Dec. 9 — the day the singer died — to re-airing every ep of the final season of “I Love Jenni” beginning at 6 a.m. The third season of the series was shot both before and after her tragic plane crash in Mexico. »
- Maane Khatchatourian
Similar News ItemsJenni Rivera
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Daddy Yankee Among Nominees for 2017’s Latin American Music Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Univision Loses Free Speech Argument Over Jenni Rivera Secrets (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 17 August 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Univision Loses Free Speech Argument Over Jenni Rivera Secrets (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 August 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
"I Love Jenni" (2011)
- The Riveras Are Serving Pure Realness on Their New Reality Show (From E! Online. 18 October 2016, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Telemundo Targets U.S.-Born Hispanics with Edgy Dramas, Miniseries, Don Francisco Shows (From Variety - TV News. 15 May 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Endemol Shine North America Taps Mun2 Alum to Lead U.S. Latino Initiatives (From Variety - TV News. 11 November 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)