Bilingual cabler mun2 will pay tribute to Latin music superstar Jenni Rivera on the one-year anniversary of her death.
The net — a sister channel to NBC’s Telemundo — is home to the musician’s reality series, “I Love Jenni.” Specials dedicated to Rivera will be broadcast beginning Thanksgiving night and run through the end of the year. The programming bloc kicks off at 6 p.m. Nov. 28 with a re-airing of the season two episode dedicated to Jenni’s daughter Jacqui’s wedding, followed by a special with celebs recalling their favorite moments from the musician’s life. Back-to-back Thanksgiving episodes of “I Love Jenni” will air from 8 to 10 p.m.
The network will dedicate Dec. 9 — the day the singer died — to re-airing every ep of the final season of “I Love Jenni” beginning at 6 a.m. The third season of the series was shot both before and after her tragic plane crash in Mexico. »
- Maane Khatchatourian
Similar News ItemsJenni Rivera
- Jenni Rivera Plane Crash Case Reaches $70 Million Settlement (From Uinterview. 29 July 2016, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Family of Jenni Rivera's Entourage to Get $70 Million After Fatal Plane Crash Lawsuit (From E! Online. 27 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Jenni Rivera Plane Crash -- $70 Million Victory for Families of Entourage (From TMZ. 27 July 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
"I Love Jenni" (2011)
- Telemundo Targets U.S.-Born Hispanics with Edgy Dramas, Miniseries, Don Francisco Shows (From Variety - TV News. 15 May 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Endemol Shine North America Taps Mun2 Alum to Lead U.S. Latino Initiatives (From Variety - TV News. 11 November 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Mexican Madonna’ Gloria Trevi Shows Off Her Wild Life on Mun2 Reality Series (From Variety - TV News. 3 October 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)