Bilingual cabler mun2 will pay tribute to Latin music superstar Jenni Rivera on the one-year anniversary of her death.
The net — a sister channel to NBC’s Telemundo — is home to the musician’s reality series, “I Love Jenni.” Specials dedicated to Rivera will be broadcast beginning Thanksgiving night and run through the end of the year. The programming bloc kicks off at 6 p.m. Nov. 28 with a re-airing of the season two episode dedicated to Jenni’s daughter Jacqui’s wedding, followed by a special with celebs recalling their favorite moments from the musician’s life. Back-to-back Thanksgiving episodes of “I Love Jenni” will air from 8 to 10 p.m.
The network will dedicate Dec. 9 — the day the singer died — to re-airing every ep of the final season of “I Love Jenni” beginning at 6 a.m. The third season of the series was shot both before and after her tragic plane crash in Mexico. »
- Maane Khatchatourian
Similar News ItemsJenni Rivera
- Jenni Rivera's Estate Sues Plane Owners over Fatal Crash (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2014, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Jenni Rivera -- Husband She Ditched Demands Millions to Cope With Loneliness (From TMZ. 16 October 2014, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Rich & Famous Latinas -- Celebrate New TV Show With All-Out Brawl (Video) (From TMZ. 10 September 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
"I Love Jenni" (2011)
- ‘Mexican Madonna’ Gloria Trevi Shows Off Her Wild Life on Mun2 Reality Series (From Variety - TV News. 3 October 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- 13 Richest Dead Celebrities (From Obsessed with Film. 9 April 2014, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Jwoww Flaunts Baby Bump Amid Snooki's Pregnancy News (From TooFab. 4 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)