CBS has just released a new promo for their upcoming action thriller show Intelligence, starring Lost’s Josh Holloway, Meghan Ory (Once Upon A Time), and Marg Helgenberger (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation).
The action packed promo introduces Gabriel (Holloway), a high-tech intelligence operative, and his ability to access the global information grid directly from his mind thanks to an implanted super-computer microchip in his brain. The implant also means Gabriel can hack into any data center and access key intel in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.
With enemies of the U.S. after his newfound ability, »
- Pamela Gocobachi
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Secrets and Lies Season Premiere Recap: Who Killed Kate Warner? (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2016, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- John Krasinski To Direct Live Read of ‘Good Will Hunting’ For Film Independent (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Legend Of Master Legend’: John Hawkes To Play the Lead In Amazon Pilot (From Deadline TV. 20 September 2016, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, Grimm, Big Bang, Once, Empire, Flash, Chi Fire, Gilmore Girls, New Girl and More (From TVLine.com. 26 September 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Jim Parsons and Sofia Vergara are TV’s highest paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Quantico Premiere Recap: Farm Team (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2016, 7:59 PM, PDT)
"CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (2000)
- ‘CSI: Cyber – The Complete Season One’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 September 2016, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Extended promo for The Flash season 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 8 September 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- First images from The Flash season 3 premiere ‘Flashpoint’ (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2016, 2:58 PM, PDT)