Day 2 of I'm a Celebrity and Matthew Wright is already munching on a camel toe. Don't worry, you haven't stumbled upon an X-rated version of the Ant & Dec reality show. This is just the customary animal-eating Bushtucker Trial.
And what a smorgasbord of tasty treats the hosting Geordie duo lined up for this year's unlucky celebrity duo, Wright and Joey Essex. Joining the camel toe on the menu were ostrich willy, pig brain, a scorpion, a turkey testicle and a pint of cock (roach) cola. Eat your heart out, Nigella.
It was a bit less 'lick your lips with anticipation', and more 'wipe your mouth and clean off the mixture of vomit and the inside of a turkey's ball'.
"It tastes like a school rubber with wee over it, »
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- Tears, quiffs and sweet, sweet moves: The very best of Ray Quinn (From Digital Spy - TV news. 10 March 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Helen Flanagan wanted for Strictly Come Dancing (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Deirdre Kelly, Aka White Dee: 'I would never watch a show called Benefits Street' (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Saturday Night Takeaway catches up but The Voice still tops ratings (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 March 2014, 4:17 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Jonathan Creek, Gogglebox (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Intern came up with Ant and Dec show (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- The Taste: Debbie crowned winner of Channel 4 cookery show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 March 2014, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- TV highlights 11/03/2014 (From The Guardian - TV News. 11 March 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson's 'The Taste' may be pulled off after first season (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 4:25 AM, PDT)