Day 2 of I'm a Celebrity and Matthew Wright is already munching on a camel toe. Don't worry, you haven't stumbled upon an X-rated version of the Ant & Dec reality show. This is just the customary animal-eating Bushtucker Trial.
And what a smorgasbord of tasty treats the hosting Geordie duo lined up for this year's unlucky celebrity duo, Wright and Joey Essex. Joining the camel toe on the menu were ostrich willy, pig brain, a scorpion, a turkey testicle and a pint of cock (roach) cola. Eat your heart out, Nigella.
It was a bit less 'lick your lips with anticipation', and more 'wipe your mouth and clean off the mixture of vomit and the inside of a turkey's ball'.
"It tastes like a school rubber with wee over it, »
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- One Direction fallout continues as Naughty Boy and Jimmy Bullard clash on Celebrity Juice (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 May 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Gemma Collins wants to go back into the jungle (From Virgin Media - TV. 13 May 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Big Brother's Simon Gross on shock exit: 'Why does the glitter have to end now?' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 13 May 2015, 4:11 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: Your complete guide to all of the semi-finalists is right here (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent: The judges choose the final 45 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Eurovision Song Contest, The Following (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Eurovision Song Contest 2015 – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson to serve up UK's Eurovision scores (From The Guardian - TV News. 18 May 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson will be reading out the UK's Eurovision Song Contest 2015 voting results (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 May 2015, 2:38 AM, PDT)