Day 2 of I'm a Celebrity and Matthew Wright is already munching on a camel toe. Don't worry, you haven't stumbled upon an X-rated version of the Ant & Dec reality show. This is just the customary animal-eating Bushtucker Trial.
And what a smorgasbord of tasty treats the hosting Geordie duo lined up for this year's unlucky celebrity duo, Wright and Joey Essex. Joining the camel toe on the menu were ostrich willy, pig brain, a scorpion, a turkey testicle and a pint of cock (roach) cola. Eat your heart out, Nigella.
It was a bit less 'lick your lips with anticipation', and more 'wipe your mouth and clean off the mixture of vomit and the inside of a turkey's ball'.
"It tastes like a school rubber with wee over it, »
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- Stacey Solomon and Steve-o set for romance? (From Virgin Media - TV. 28 January 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Perez Hilton could get free pass to final (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 January 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Jack Quickenden too busy for a girlfriend (From Virgin Media - TV. 24 January 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Writers Slam ITV Over Neil Patrick Harris Show (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Great British Bake Off not competing with similar formats, says Mary Berry (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 January 2015, 3:49 AM, PST)
- Ant & Dec on hosting Brits: 'We didn't enjoy it the first time' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 January 2015, 8:29 AM, PST)
- Stephen Fry Marries Elliott Spencer (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2015, 1:25 PM, PST)
- The Taste: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 January 2015, 12:37 PM, PST)
- Rita Ora 'naughtier' than Kylie Minogue and Jessie J (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 January 2015, 1:15 AM, PST)