Day 2 of I'm a Celebrity and Matthew Wright is already munching on a camel toe. Don't worry, you haven't stumbled upon an X-rated version of the Ant & Dec reality show. This is just the customary animal-eating Bushtucker Trial.
And what a smorgasbord of tasty treats the hosting Geordie duo lined up for this year's unlucky celebrity duo, Wright and Joey Essex. Joining the camel toe on the menu were ostrich willy, pig brain, a scorpion, a turkey testicle and a pint of cock (roach) cola. Eat your heart out, Nigella.
It was a bit less 'lick your lips with anticipation', and more 'wipe your mouth and clean off the mixture of vomit and the inside of a turkey's ball'.
"It tastes like a school rubber with wee over it, »
Similar News Items"I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" (2002)
- 5 Reasons Why Pippa Middleton's Soon-to-Be Brother-in-Law Is the Wildest Royal Relative (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2016, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Says He's 'a Little Gay' as He Discusses His Sexuality In New Interview (From PEOPLE.com. 19 April 2016, 9:55 PM, PDT)
- David Gest: Inside His Showbiz Life Before - and After - Marrying Liza Minnelli (From PEOPLE.com. 12 April 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Watch Bucky Rip Through Most Of Team Iron Man In New Civil War Clip (From Cinema Blend. 14 April 2016, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- First mind-bending trailer for Marvel’s Doctor Strange debuts (From Flickeringmyth. 12 April 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange Poster Unveiled Ahead Of Tonight’s Trailer (From We Got This Covered. 12 April 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Nigella? Boo! Baby giraffes? Yay! … meet the Gogglesprogs, TV's sharpest critics (From The Guardian - TV News. 14 June 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Aaaaaaaah!’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 May 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Nigella Lawson Is Really Dirty in the Bed, Gets Defensive About the Quirky Contents of Her Nightstand (From E! Online. 21 January 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)