A look at the life of filmmaker John Milius.
If you stopped members of the public and mentioned the name John Milius they wouldn’t have a ruddy clue who you were talking about - even helping them by throwing a clue of, “He works in the movie business?” Again they’d look at you as if you were wasting their time, so you stop another John or Jane Doe and ask them, hoping that the number 526 will be your lucky number.
For those out there who can’t be bothered to quickly jump on IMDb, John Milius is the brains behind the movies Dirty Harry, Apocalypse Now, Conan the Barbarian, etc. and thanks was even given to him for Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds. So now you’re brought up to speed, allow me to throw a spanner into the »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- AFI Life Achievement Award Goes to John Williams, with the Most Oscar Nominations Ever (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 October 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- John Williams To Receive 44th AFI Life Achievement Award (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 October 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- AFI Bestows Its 44th AFI Life Achievement Award on Composer John Williams (From Indiewire. 8 October 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Top Hollywood Stars That Compete In The World Series Of Poker (From The Hollywood News. 8 October 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- John Williams Tapped for 44th AFI Life Achievement Award (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Festival du Nouveau Cinema 2015 – Our 10 most anticipated films (From SoundOnSight. 7 October 2015, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Modern Gadgetry and Dusted-Off Technology Highlight Cinematography Race (From Variety - Film News. 8 October 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- 'Twin Peaks' Recasting Major Character from Original Series? (From MovieWeb. 8 October 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Cinematography Race Gives “Sicario”’s Roger Deakins a Chance to Earn Lucky Nomination # 13 (From Hollywoodnews.com. 8 October 2015, 11:53 AM, PDT)