A look at the life of filmmaker John Milius.
If you stopped members of the public and mentioned the name John Milius they wouldn’t have a ruddy clue who you were talking about - even helping them by throwing a clue of, “He works in the movie business?” Again they’d look at you as if you were wasting their time, so you stop another John or Jane Doe and ask them, hoping that the number 526 will be your lucky number.
For those out there who can’t be bothered to quickly jump on IMDb, John Milius is the brains behind the movies Dirty Harry, Apocalypse Now, Conan the Barbarian, etc. and thanks was even given to him for Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds. So now you’re brought up to speed, allow me to throw a spanner into the »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Lee Hall: Spielberg, Scargill and me (From The Guardian - Film News. 11 March 2014, 2:41 AM, PDT)
- Drew Barrymore believes she isn't a 'good actor' (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- What’s the Bloody ‘300’ Sequel’s Beef With Anti-War Movies? (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2014, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Our Favorite Performances: Leonardo DiCaprio in The Aviator (From Cinelinx. 10 March 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- One of the Most Influential Films Ever Made at London's BFI Southbank (From Alt Film Guide. 10 March 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Check out some deleted scenes from the upcoming American Hustle Blu-ray (From JoBlo. 10 March 2014, 8:21 PM, PDT)
- A Clockwork Orange: My Original Favorite Film (From SoundOnSight. 10 March 2014, 9:51 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Lawsuit May Be Thrown Out of Court (From MovieWeb. 10 March 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says ‘Hateful Eight’ Link Was Not Copyright Infringement (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 2:16 PM, PDT)