Since it's a show about a pair of recovering alcoholics, "Mom" was bound to do a story where one of its lead characters has a relapse.
That episode comes Monday (Nov. 18), and the character who falls off the wagon, Allison Janney's Bonnie, does so pretty spectacularly.
"We kind of set that up a couple episodes back," Janney tells Zap2it. "My character was the obvious choice for that relapse because I'm one person removed from the kids, so I think that was kind of important that you didn't feel worried about the kids' safety. And Bonnie is the obvious choice because from the pilot episode, you could tell she was not fully committed to her sobriety with taking Xanax. She got a nudge from the judge but is trying to play it fast and loose."
Bonnie loses both her job and her apartment in the episode, which sends her over the edge, »
Similar News ItemsThe Help (2011)
- Viola Davis and True Blood Stars Attend Actor Nelsan Ellis' Funeral After His Shocking Death (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Bryce Dallas Howard’s New Zealand Travel Guide: Her 5 Must-See Destinations (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Christina Hendricks, Alysia Reiner, Anna Camp join 'Egg' (From ScreenDaily. 17 July 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Viola Davis, 'True Blood' Stars Pay Their Respects at Nelsan Ellis' Funeral (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'True Blood' Star Stephen Moyer Talks Nelsan Ellis' Death: 'It's A Really Rough Time' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 July 2017, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Trailer drops for Guillermo del Toro’s latest “The Shape of Water” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 21 July 2017, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- T.J. Miller, James Corden Tout ‘The Emoji Movie’s’ ‘Feminist Agenda’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- Anna Faris Hits Red Carpet with Adorable Son Jack, Who Can’t Help But Give a Thumbs-Up (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: James Corden Opens Up About Baby No. 3, Emmy Noms and New 'Carpool Karaoke!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2017, 11:18 PM, PDT)