TNT's Dallas will kick off its third season — the first without the late Larry Hagman as J.R. — on Monday, Feb. 24 at 9/8c. The season will start with a run of eight episodes before going on hiatus and returning in the summer with seven more.
"We will have two season openers and two cliffhangers," teases showrunner Cynthia Cidre. "We have tried this season to make the show more about Ewing family conflicts — secrets, lies and betrayals. And I think we have succeeded."
Read More > »
- William Keck
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Dallas: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 March 2014, 9:32 PM, PDT)
- Most-Watched Oscars in 14 Years, Return of ‘Scandal’ Power ABC to Weekly Victory (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2014, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Petitioners Want Death of ‘Midnight Rider’ Crew Member Acknowledged on Oscar Night (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 February 2014, 9:38 PM, PST)
- PopWatch PSA: You really need to watch Judith Light snort cocaine on 'Dallas' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 4 March 2014, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Patrick Duffy On Bobby's Emotional 'Dallas' Opening Scene (From Access Hollywood. 25 February 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas' season 3 premiere postmortem: Ep Cynthia Cidre on what's next (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 February 2014, 7:01 PM, PST)