TNT's Dallas will kick off its third season — the first without the late Larry Hagman as J.R. — on Monday, Feb. 24 at 9/8c. The season will start with a run of eight episodes before going on hiatus and returning in the summer with seven more.
"We will have two season openers and two cliffhangers," teases showrunner Cynthia Cidre. "We have tried this season to make the show more about Ewing family conflicts — secrets, lies and betrayals. And I think we have succeeded."
Read More > »
- William Keck
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Dallas: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 September 2014, 1:34 AM, PDT)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Mistresses' Jes Macallan (From TVLine.com. 6 September 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dallas’ Star Josh Henderson Talks John Ross’ Next Move, Patrick Duffy Face-Off – And That Threesome Scene (From The Wrap. 25 August 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- New Dallas Season 3,Episode 13 Intense Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 9 September 2014, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- New Dallas Season 3,Episode 13 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By TNT (From OnTheFlix. 8 September 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Dallas Post Mortem: Ep on [Spoiler]'s Death, Pamela's Vengeance and More (From TVLine.com. 18 August 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)