TNT's Dallas will kick off its third season — the first without the late Larry Hagman as J.R. — on Monday, Feb. 24 at 9/8c. The season will start with a run of eight episodes before going on hiatus and returning in the summer with seven more.
"We will have two season openers and two cliffhangers," teases showrunner Cynthia Cidre. "We have tried this season to make the show more about Ewing family conflicts — secrets, lies and betrayals. And I think we have succeeded."
Read More > »
- William Keck
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Simon West Discusses His Blob Remake (From EmpireOnline. 10 March 2015, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Con Air's Simon West to direct remake of The Blob (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 January 2015, 2:55 AM, PST)
- Simon West Directing A New Blob Remake (From EmpireOnline. 22 January 2015, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Dallas: TNT Show Staying Cancelled (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 November 2014, 2:53 PM, PST)
- Dallas EPs: Attempt to Find Cancelled Show a New Home 'Did Not Work Out' (From TVLine.com. 19 November 2014, 9:21 AM, PST)
- 'Dallas' Canceled By TNT After 3 Seasons (From Uinterview. 5 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)