TNT's Dallas will kick off its third season — the first without the late Larry Hagman as J.R. — on Monday, Feb. 24 at 9/8c. The season will start with a run of eight episodes before going on hiatus and returning in the summer with seven more.
"We will have two season openers and two cliffhangers," teases showrunner Cynthia Cidre. "We have tried this season to make the show more about Ewing family conflicts — secrets, lies and betrayals. And I think we have succeeded."
Read More > »
- William Keck
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Beware! The Blob Blu-ray / DVD Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 9 June 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- The Sum of All Fears: Sidney Lumet’s "Fail-Safe" (From MUBI. 9 May 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- [HotDocs Review] Hotel Dallas (From The Film Stage. 30 April 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- ABC Cuts Don Johnson’s ‘Blood & Oil’ to 10 Episodes (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2015, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- New Season Scramble: TV Networks Ax Shows, Producers in Series of 11th Hour Fall Fixes (From The Wrap. 2 September 2015, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Showrunner Shuffle: Last Minute Departures Explained by Booming TV Biz (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)