Hustle & Flow actor claims that producers wanted to massively cut his fee despite contract
• Terrence Howard interviewed in 2008
Howard played Lt. Colonel James Rhodes in the first Iron Man film, opposite Downey's Tony Stark, but was replaced by Don Cheadle for Iron Man 2 and 3. At the time it was reported that Howard's salary was the highest of the entire cast, and he refused to take a "50 and 80 percent pay cut" for the second film, with Howard's "difficult behaviour" on set compounding issues.
- Andrew Pulver
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- Captain America: Civil War Directors Tease Spider-man's Relationship With Iron Man Moving Forward (From ComicBookMovie. 1 May 2016, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Movies – DC Extended Universe in crisis mode, director leaves project, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story character revealed, Oscar winner cast as Lara Croft and more… (From Flickeringmyth. 1 May 2016, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Watch Stan Lee (Sort Of) Reveal His Allegiance In This Captain America: Civil War Promo Video (From ComicBookMovie. 30 April 2016, 4:10 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Captain America: Civil War Grabs $200M in Overseas Box Office Debut (From MovieWeb. 1 May 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Is Captain America in love with Bucky Barnes? Chris Evans talks about Steve Rogers’ sexuality (From Flickeringmyth. 1 May 2016, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- The 8 Best Moments Of Captain America: Civil War (From We Got This Covered. 1 May 2016, 12:31 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Will Jon Favreau Ever Direct Another Marvel Movie? (From Cinema Blend. 30 April 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Paul Feig to Deliver Commencement Speech at USC School of Cinematic Arts (From Variety - Film News. 26 April 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Clip: In Code Of Honor, Steven Seagal Sits Calmly And Exudes Menace (From Twitch. 26 April 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)