Los Angeles, Nov 18: A stalker was arrested from actor Colin Farrell's house here.
According to tmz.com, on Nov 16, when Farrell was at home, a man showed up at his house. The 37-year-old then called his assistant who later contacted the police.
Officers took the man into custody. They also interviewed him and decided that he would be put on a 5150 psychiatric hold.
Authorities have not revealed the man's identity. The fan, who is reportedly not a Us citizen, apparently came here only to meet the "Total Recall" actor.
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsColin Farrell (I)
- Gabrielle Union Made Some Serious, Surprising Comments on Racism in Hollywood (From Popsugar. 28 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Colin Farrell: Ewan McGregor Isn't ''Proud'' Enough of His ''Hung'' Penis! (From E! Online. 28 January 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Gabrielle Union Recasts 'Bring It On' With Keke Palmer for a Younger Generation (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 8:44 AM, PST)
Total Recall (2012/I)
- Die Hard: ranking the movies in order of quality (From Den of Geek. 14 January 2015, 10:55 AM, PST)
- Jessica Biel Au Fudge restaurant in La planned for 2015 opening (From National Ledger. 13 January 2015, 12:36 PM, PST)
- Daredevil, Elektra & Bullseye Concept Art By Warren Manser (From ComicBookMovie. 31 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)