Warning: The following contains spoilers from this Sunday’s episode of CBS’ The Mentalist.
This week on The Mentalist — in the penultimate episode of the long-running Red John storyline — the suspect list was narrowed down to two, and then one. And then… Patrick Jane decided to “let go” of the pursuit that dominated his life for years.
Related | In the Penultimate Red John Episode, The Mentalist‘s World Gets Shaken to the Core’
Picking up after the big bang at Jane’s house, Lisbon ran inside to find bodies/body parts, including her unconscious partner. Later, it was revealed that »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"The Mentalist" (2008)
- NBC’s 'Bewitched' sequel will focus on Samantha’s granddaughter (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Mentalist Alum Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse Drama Pilot Colony (From TVLine.com. 22 October 2014, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Gotham, Ep. 1.05, “Viper” bends credibility almost to its breaking point (From SoundOnSight. 21 October 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Simon Baker (I)
- 'The Mentalist' casts Lisbon's other brothers (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 October 2014, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- Ashton Kutcher leads 'Forbes' list of top-earning TV actors (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 August 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- 5 Australian pop-culture imports you should know (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 August 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 7 Trailer Sends Jax on the Run (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2014, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Sneak peek: 'Sons of Anarchy' Collector's Set (plus a deleted season 6 scene) (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 July 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- The Mentalist: CBS Show Renewed for Seventh (Final?) Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 May 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)