Transmedia entertainment company The Project Factory has taken a majority stake in Envelop Entertainment with options to acquire 100% of the business.
Envelop founder Nathan Anderson has joined The Project Factory full-time as Executive Producer looking after project development as well as driving production on high profile projects. The Envelop brand will be folded into The Project Factory.
.Anderson currently is producing a second season of the transmedia crime drama Precinct 13 for NBCUniversal.s 13th Street channel as well as a multiplatform extension of Sam Fox Extreme Adventures with Slr Productions for Network Ten and Zdfe.
.We realised there is a commonality of vision, . Gadney told If. .The acquisition of Envelop allows us to take on more of the larger-scale entertainment projects that have proven to boost TV audiences, »
- Don Groves
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- ‘Lost in London’ Review: Woody Harrelson’s Audacious Live Movie Experiment Drops More Names Than Jokes (From Indiewire. 20 January 2017, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Remote Controlled: Dan Stevens on ‘Legion’ Weirdness, ‘Bachelor’ Nick Viall Pleads Patience for Corinne (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2017, 1:35 PM, PST)
- 'Lost In London': was Woody Harrelson's live feature a success? (From ScreenDaily. 20 January 2017, 3:44 AM, PST)
Network Ten [au]
- Screen Queensland backs nine productions (From IF.com.au. 12 January 2017, 5:40 PM, PST)
- Russel Howcroft to depart Ten for PwC (From IF.com.au. 11 December 2016, 5:02 PM, PST)
- Atf: Sony’s ‘Shark Tank’ Set to Bite Into Vietnam (From Variety - TV News. 8 December 2016, 4:00 PM, PST)