Farrell spoke highly of the movie's script, describing it as "amazing" and hailing Jones as a "visually gifted" filmmaker.
"I sat with Duncan for a while and read the script, loved the script, and he was as cool as can be," he told IGN. "I don't know what's happening with the film. I don't know where they are in the process.
"The script was just really, really cool, and it's just a world that I never explored - and it's a really big and fantastical world.
"I can't imagine what he, being as visually gifted as he is, Duncan, and what he did on Moon with, like, a dime, I can't »
Similar News ItemsColin Farrell (I)
- 2017 Golden Globe Predictions: IndieWire’s Anne Thompson Makes Bold Picks (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 1:13 PM, PST)
- A final set of Golden Globe predictions before the nominations are announced (From Hollywoodnews.com. 9 December 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)
- ‘The Beguiled’: Kirsten Dunst Shares Photo With Elle Fanning From Last Day on Sofia Coppola’s Set (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 10:13 AM, PST)
Duncan Jones (II)
- Spectral Review (From We Got This Covered. 9 December 2016, 1:31 PM, PST)
- ‘Jungle Book,’ ‘Rogue One,’ ‘Doctor Strange’ Lead Visual Effects Oscar Race (From Variety - Film News. 25 November 2016, 10:08 AM, PST)
- David Lowery Says Duncan Jones’ “Astonishing” ‘Warcraft’ Deserves Another Look (From The Playlist. 16 November 2016, 8:15 AM, PST)
- Oscars 2017: The 10 VFX Oscar Contenders That Should Make the Bake-Off (From Indiewire. 8 December 2016, 3:25 PM, PST)
- Shoot underway on 'Solis', starring Steven Ogg of 'The Walking Dead' (From ScreenDaily. 1 December 2016, 4:17 AM, PST)
- Ghost In The Shell: what we've learned about the new film (From Den of Geek. 18 November 2016, 9:26 AM, PST)