After two seasons the late night talk show Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell has been cancelled by cable network Fxx.
There are a number of reasons why ratings for the show have dropped, leading to the cancellation - namely less people have access to Fxx than FX (26 million to be exact), and without lead-ins like The League and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia even more viewers went missing.
FX also cancelled Brand X with Russell Brand earlier this year as well. FX has a lot of success with dramas and comedies , but it seems that talk shows is apparantly its Achilles' heel.
Are you going to miss Totally Biased? Should FX stick to what it's good at? Let us know »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News Items"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" (2005)
- Singularity: Seth Rogen's sci-fi comedy gets a pilot order (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What Shows Have Been Canceled or Renewed in 2016? (From BuzzSugar. 8 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- David Huddleston, The Big Lebowski Star, Passes Away at 85 (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2016, 7:14 PM, PDT)
"Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell" (2012)
- Hari Kondabolu and W. Kamau Bell Get Political In New Comedy Podcast (From Indiewire. 27 June 2016, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Sundance Welcomes an Influx of TV Programming (From Variety - TV News. 20 January 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- How 'You're the Worst' remains a great romance about two awful people (From Hitfix. 8 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Brand X with Russell Brand" (2012)
- Dakota Films Ups Tally Barr To Evp, Development & Production (From Deadline. 3 July 2014, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Fxx Cancels 'Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell' (From Indiewire Television. 13 November 2013, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Fxx Cancels 'Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell' (From Indiewire. 13 November 2013, 2:10 PM, PST)