As she starts the next phase of her career with the upcoming film ‘Tropico’, it seems a good time to look back at Lana Del Rey’s career so far. Rumour has it that there isn’t going to be any more music – she wants to make films and is peed off with endless leaks of her new stuff.
So let’s start with a fact – Lana Del Rey is the most underrated artist on the planet. Yes, you really did just read that sentence and its 100% true. The main reason for this seems to be that she lacks credibility; Lana is seen in many quarters as a manufactured novelty act, as if she’s won the Us version of the X-Factor.
There probably is a ‘team Lana Del Rey’ advising her, but so what? What really matters is the music and despite the fact she’s only released one album proper, »
- Ed Nash
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Lady Gaga and Her Mom Live the Real Housewives Life During Dinner Date With Lisa Vanderpump—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 18 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Can't Charm a Cop ... She Got Wrote Up!!! (Video) (From TMZ. 18 April 2015, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Startling exposé ‘The Hunting Ground’ illuminates campus sex crimes (From SoundOnSight. 16 April 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
David Lynch (I)
- Why Is TV’s ’90s Reboot Boom Ignoring All the Great Black Comedies of That Era? (From Vulture. 16 April 2015, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- The Anti-Disney, Bill Plympton, on Cheatin’, Hitler, and Fellini (From CultureCatch. 15 April 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling & Edgar Wright Talk 'Lost River,' Shooting In Detroit, And Advice For First Time Filmmakers (From The Playlist. 14 April 2015, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Review: ‘Orion: The Man Who Would Be King’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 April 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Review: 'Orion: The Man Who Would Be King' is Mysterious and Depressing (From Indiewire. 17 April 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Meet the 2015 Tribeca Filmmakers #33: Jeanie Finlay Delves Under the Glitter in 'Orion: The Man Who Would Be King' (From Indiewire. 15 April 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)