When you need a leather and copper bikini, especially one with magical powers, you just can't pop down to the local mall.
"TV is usually a styling job," she says to Zap2it. "There is a lot of shopping and alterations. I get to design and build a lot."
"The idea is that there is a creature world that surrounds the human world," she says. "Most of the time the human world is oblivious to this, and the main character, a homicide detective in Portland, will see people turn into things, and he learns this is a gift the family possesses. Their role as Grimms is to seek out and destroy. And as a cop, how does he fulfill the Grimm destiny at the same time as staying true to the ethical, »
Similar News ItemsDanielle Panabaker
- The Flash: Has the CW Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 May 2017, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- The Flash season 3 episode 23 review: Finish Line (From Den of Geek. 23 May 2017, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Season Finale Exclusive Clip: Savitar Holds Cisco Hostage (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
Alexander McQueen (I)
- 2017 Cannes amfAR Gala: Inside Details on the Star-Studded Bash (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Tracee Ellis Ross Channels Her Mom Diana Ross in Red Sequin Gown at the 2017 amfAR Gala (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- Salon hires Annabel Wigoder to oversee development and production (From ScreenDaily. 25 May 2017, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- The Pied Piper | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 2 May 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with The Haunt Creators Douglas Tait and Isabel Cueva (From Dread Central. 1 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Full trailer for 'Garden Party Massacre' releases (From MoreHorror. 17 April 2017, 11:43 PM, PDT)