The 2003 Supporting Actress Smackdown is just 15 days away! If you're like "um... it's 2013" you should know that each month we look back at a particular Oscar race and debate it.
This month we're having a tenth anniversary party. For context before we get to the main event we're revisiting films. So far we've hit Finding Nemo, The Triplets of Belleville, The Fog of War, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Much Ado About Nothing, and Love Actually.
Let's meet our panelists for the main Supporting Actress event. They'll be sounding off soon enough on Renée, Holly, Marcia, Shohreh and Patty. For now we're asking them "What does 2003 mean to you?" »
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsFinding Nemo (2003)
- Art Directors Guild Adds Animated Feature Category to Its Awards (From Variety - Film News. 16 August 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Art Directors Guild Adds Category for Animated Features (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 16 August 2017, 7:21 AM, PDT)
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature Review (From HeyUGuys. 10 August 2017, 9:23 AM, PDT)
Love Actually (2003)
- Grey's Anatomy Vet Patrick Dempsey to Make TV Return in Epix Drama The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair (From TVLine.com. 15 August 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Toronto ‘17: Industry Conference (From Sydney's Buzz. 2 August 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘Death in Paradise’ Star Kris Marshall Breaks Ankle, Pulls Out of Movie (From Variety - Film News. 2 August 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)
Much Ado About Nothing (1993)
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cast: Where You’ve Seen Christopher Nolan’s Ensemble Before (From Indiewire. 19 July 2017, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- See Stephen Colbert Mock Donald Trump Jr. for Russia Meeting (From Rolling Stone. 11 July 2017, 5:53 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Will,’ TNT’s Punk Rock Take on William Shakespeare (From Variety - TV News. 9 July 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)