The ‘Dtws All-Stars’ champ and ‘Bachelor’ alum is expecting her first baby boy! Her husband, Tye, explained that he’s particularly excited to share ‘guy stuff’ with his future mini-me!
Melissa Rycroft and her husband Tye Strickland will be welcoming their first son in 2014! The pair have an adorable 2-year-old daughter, Ava, together — and the whole family got in on the exciting news announcement — and had some fun proudly showing off their baby blue!
Melissa, 30, revealed the sex of her second child by way of a family photo that excitedly announces, “It’s A Boy!” Melissa, Ava, and Tye are all smiles enjoying a sweet treat with blue filling that they managed to make a mess with!
Ava looked super cute wearing a shining baby blue Cinderella dress!
Take Our Poll
Melissa is about 17 weeks along with her second bundle of joy. »
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsMelissa Rycroft
- Why Aren't More Bachelorettes on 'Dancing with the Stars'? (From BuddyTV. 14 April 2017, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelor Turns 15: Who Were the Best and Worst Suitors? Vote! (From TVLine.com. 25 March 2017, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- The Highs and Lows of After the Final Rose Specials (From PEOPLE.com. 14 March 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Melissa Rycroft Shares the First Photo of Her Baby Boy Cayson Jack (From E! Online. 19 May 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 (From E! Online. 18 May 2016, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Former Bachelor Star Melissa Rycroft Is Pregnant With Baby No. 3—See the Adorable Family Announcement (From E! Online. 4 November 2015, 8:14 PM, PST)