Fans of the HBO series Entourage got the news they were waiting for last month, when Warner Bros. finally gave the green light to the Entourage movie, with production starting in January. I caught up with series star Jerry Ferrara at the AFI Fest premiere of Lone Survivor last night, where he spoke about how far after the series finale the movie is set.
"I do worry about giving too much away, but just in sticking with the theme of what the show was, it was never like three years later. I don't think it will be a situation like that. I think it picks up not long after it was left off. I don't know what the time frame is, but it's not three years later."
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron to Completely Overhaul Team Roster? (From GeekTyrant. 28 August 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Joaquin Phoenix In Final Negotiations To Play ‘Doctor Strange’ (From Screen Rant. 28 August 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- New Batman, Justice League Rides Planned for Six Flags Theme Parks (From Variety - Film News. 28 August 2014, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Frightfest 2014: ‘Open Windows’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 28 August 2014, 2:09 AM, PDT)
- Sunday Quiz – Do You Know Your Sin City Characters? (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2014, 4:26 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga poster for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Mystery Road (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 August 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- True Blood (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 August 2014, 8:41 PM, PDT)
- How True Blood Ranks Amongst the Best and Worst Series Finales of All Time (From E! Online. 25 August 2014, 6:34 AM, PDT)