The ensuing segment set off the ire of many pet-loving viewers, who took to the show's website and Facebook page to express their outrage.
"My dog has eaten thousands of dollars of shoes, sunglasses and personal items," Kim says. "And I just think we need a trainer."
But a trainer who kicks your dog and causes him to shake, Kim?
"Real Housewives" fans left comments on Facebook calling the trainer, David Utter, an "idiot," and a "bully." Viewers say the training segment was "disgusting" and left one fan sick to her stomach. Some characterized the situation that played out on-screen as "animal abuse" and insist the show should be held responsible.
To recap, David kicked Kingsley repeatedly, then yelled and hit at »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (2010)
- Lisa Rinna: I Get Along With The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Cast (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Pulls a Ramona Singer, Plans to Release White Wine Brand (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Rinna Reveals Her Biggest Red Carpet Regret, Talks Diet & Fitness! (From TooFab. 25 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Kim Richards (I)
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Casts Soap Star Eileen Davidson for Season 5 (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Adds Lisa Rinna to Cast (From The Wrap. 15 July 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- 'Hotwives of Orlando': How do you parody what's already ridiculous? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 July 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
Jonathan Klein (I)
- Producer Christina Wayne Pacts with Endemol Studios (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Christina Wayne In Pod Deal With Endemol Studios, Sets Drama With Tony Krantz (From Deadline TV. 6 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Producer Tony Krantz Sells Projects With Ted Talley, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Fareed Zakaria & Twitter’s Biz Stone (From Deadline TV. 10 October 2012, 4:56 PM, PDT)