The ensuing segment set off the ire of many pet-loving viewers, who took to the show's website and Facebook page to express their outrage.
"My dog has eaten thousands of dollars of shoes, sunglasses and personal items," Kim says. "And I just think we need a trainer."
But a trainer who kicks your dog and causes him to shake, Kim?
"Real Housewives" fans left comments on Facebook calling the trainer, David Utter, an "idiot," and a "bully." Viewers say the training segment was "disgusting" and left one fan sick to her stomach. Some characterized the situation that played out on-screen as "animal abuse" and insist the show should be held responsible.
To recap, David kicked Kingsley repeatedly, then yelled and hit at »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (2010)
- Yolanda Hadid Considers Herself a ‘Disciplined Mom’: ‘At 12, I Set My Kids Free’ to Become ‘Independent Human Beings’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Dorit Kemsley Teases Season 8 Storyline (From BuddyTV. 6 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Lisa Rinna Returns to 'Days of Our Lives' (From BuddyTV. 3 September 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
Kim Richards (I)
- Kim Richards Is Making Progress With Her Court Mandated Community Service (From E! Online. 8 September 2017, 4:37 AM, PDT)
- Kim Richards Opens Up About Her Recovery and Staying Sober: "I Love How I Feel" (From E! Online. 5 September 2017, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- It Came From The Tube: Devil Dog: The Hound Of Hell (1978) (From DailyDead. 11 June 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
Jonathan Klein (I)
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Announce Golden Reel Nominees (From Variety - Film News. 14 January 2015, 12:24 PM, PST)
- ‘Birdman,’ ‘Apes’ Top 2015 Golden Reel Nominations (From Deadline. 14 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Producer Christina Wayne Pacts with Endemol Studios (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)