The ensuing segment set off the ire of many pet-loving viewers, who took to the show's website and Facebook page to express their outrage.
"My dog has eaten thousands of dollars of shoes, sunglasses and personal items," Kim says. "And I just think we need a trainer."
But a trainer who kicks your dog and causes him to shake, Kim?
"Real Housewives" fans left comments on Facebook calling the trainer, David Utter, an "idiot," and a "bully." Viewers say the training segment was "disgusting" and left one fan sick to her stomach. Some characterized the situation that played out on-screen as "animal abuse" and insist the show should be held responsible.
To recap, David kicked Kingsley repeatedly, then yelled and hit at »
Similar News Items"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" (2010)
- Lisa Vanderpump: ''I Don't Have a Butt Implant, I'm Happy to Offer It Up for X-Rays Like Kim Kardashian'' (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- The Kardashian, Jenner, Foster, and Hadid Family Connections, Explained (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Real Housewives star Lisa Vanderpump: "I would do Strictly Come Dancing" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 April 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
Kim Richards (I)
- Brandi Glanville Says Kim Richards Is "Doing Great" After Drunken Arrest (From Us Weekly. 1 May 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Vanderpump Slams Butt Implant Rumors, Offers To Do X-Ray (From TooFab. 1 May 2015, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Kim Richards Was Drinking Again, but Felt ''Ashamed'' and ''Embarrassed'' to Admit It on Rhobh Reunion (From E! Online. 28 April 2015, 2:24 PM, PDT)
Jonathan Klein (I)
- Motion Picture Sound Editors Announce Golden Reel Nominees (From Variety - Film News. 14 January 2015, 12:24 PM, PST)
- ‘Birdman,’ ‘Apes’ Top 2015 Golden Reel Nominations (From Deadline. 14 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Producer Christina Wayne Pacts with Endemol Studios (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)