To mark the release of Downton Abbey Series 4 on 11th November, we’ve been given a fantastic hamper containing Moroccan Spiced Chutney, Apple, Pear & Fig Chutney, Damson & Port Chutney, Caramelised Onion Chutney, Hot Chilli & Red Pepper Chutney, English Mint Sauce with Balsamic Vinegar, Wild Cranberry Sauce, Bramley Apple Sauce with Calvados and Sweet Tomato & Chilli Chutney to give away.
Nominated for a total of 39 primetime Emmy® Awards, Downton Abbey, created and written by Julian Fellowes, begins series 4 in 1922. Following on six months from the tragic death of Matthew in the Christmas episode Mary is left to bring up baby George alone. Will she find happiness in the fourth series of the critically acclaimed drama?
The SAG award-winning ensemble cast reprise their much-loved characters with:
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Ricky Gervais, Hugh Laurie & More of Hollywood’s British Community Shocked About Brexit Vote (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Watch Mellow Trailer for HBO Stoner Comedy 'High Maintenance' (From Rolling Stone. 24 June 2016, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Filming on the The Hatton Garden Job movie underway (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2016, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- StudioCanal planning a third Paddington movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Set For "Orient Express" (From Dark Horizons. 10 June 2016, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Final Season: Behind the Scenes of That Bloody Dinner Table Moment (From Variety - TV News. 2 June 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Maggie Smith (I)
- Jessica's Long Journey to that Triple Crown (From FilmExperience. 24 June 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Star Made Dame, Rod Stewart Knighted by Queen Elizabeth II (From The Wrap. 10 June 2016, 7:47 PM, PDT)
- 5 British TV Shows That Successfully Crossed the Pond (From Moviefone. 7 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)