London, Nov. 14: The film adaptation of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' has been pushed back from its August release next year to Valentine's Day in 2015.
According to Entertainment Weekly, the film had faced difficulties with casting and the delay in production of the film, which was also put back a month from this month until December, was thought to be partly as a result of the abrupt exit of Charlie Hunnam, the Mirror reported.
However, Donna Langley, the chairman of Universal Pictures said that they see the movie as a global event as the strength of the book is worldwide, so they want to take the advantage of women who are on vacation with their families during the month of August in Europe.
She added that they have. »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- The Game of Thrones/Pitch Perfect 2 Crossover You Didn't See Coming (From BuzzSugar. 2 June 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Check Out The New Nsfw, Red Band Trailer For Ted 2 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 June 2015, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Furious 7 Box Office Aims to Overtake The Avengers for #3 on All-Time Chart (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel: E.L. James Releasing Book From Christian’s Point Of View (From Uinterview. 2 June 2015, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- new and ongoing dvd & streaming releases, Us/Can/UK, from Jun 01-02 (From FlickFilosopher. 2 June 2015, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Youtubers head to longer formats (From ScreenDaily. 2 June 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Here's the Full List of Critics' Choice TV Awards Winners (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Critics' Choice Television Awards: HBO, Better Call Saul, Taraji P. Henson and Amy Schumer Among Big Winners (From TVLine.com. 31 May 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Critics’ Choice Awards Winners: Full List (From Variety - TV News. 31 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)