What you should remember about this week’s Nashville: Juliette strikes a blow for female artists’ rights, Deacon makes significant progress in redefining both his career and his relationship with his daughter, Teddy officially makes the worst decision of his life, and Luke and Rayna get a little aw-yeah going on all over his sprawling estate.
What you will remember about this week’s Nashville: The hot, rich wife of the hot, rich guy Juliette’s been sleeping with… wants to sleep with Juliette, as well.
You know you want details, so read on for what goes down in “She’s Got You. »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, Htgawm, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More (From TVLine.com. 26 November 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Glee star Kevin McHale's Virtually Famous gets two more series from E4 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 November 2014, 3:29 AM, PST)
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 6:54 PM, PST)
- Who Is Your Favorite New Couple of 2014? (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Glee Season 6 First Look: Dramatic New Poster Bids Farewell to McKinley (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 5:36 PM, PST)
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014 (From Moviefone. 25 November 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
Guess Who (2005)
- I'm a Celebrity: Which campers got to see their loved ones? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 November 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7, Episode 3 Recap: New Housewife Claudia Jordan Debuts and More Top Moments (From Us Weekly. 24 November 2014, 12:54 AM, PST)
- Glee Wedding Scoop: Which Two Couples Are Saying 'I Do' in Season 6? (From TVLine.com. 21 November 2014, 1:23 PM, PST)