According to a report from TMZ.com, Brown was in the Macy's department store at Herald Square in New York in June. He was shopping at the location for a watch he intended to give his mother as a graduation present, spending $1300 on a Movado model. After that, the actor was browsing for sunglasses when he was approached by three men.
Brown believes that the white men were NYPD officers. They "publicly and falsely" accused the actor of credit card fraud before cuffing him and walking Brown through the store "like an already convicted common criminal."
After an hour in a holding cell (it's not clear whether this was at the store or at a police station), the »
Similar News Items"Treme" (2010)
- 25 Hot Pictures of Michiel Huisman That'll Definitely Win You Over (From Popsugar. 18 July 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- First Look At The Return Of ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Hints At Terror To Come (From Indiewire. 12 July 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- First Look At The Return Of ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Hints At Terror To Come (From Indiewire Television. 12 July 2016, 2:39 PM, PDT)
Rob Brown (VI)
- Blindspot: Luke Mitchell and Michelle Hurd Join Season Two of NBC Drama (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 July 2016, 6:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Seventh Fire’ Exclusive Clip & Poster: Terrence Malick Presents Doc About Native American Gang Culture (From Indiewire. 29 June 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Game of Thrones, Orphan Black Added to Panel Lineup (From TVLine.com. 28 June 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)