According to a report from TMZ.com, Brown was in the Macy's department store at Herald Square in New York in June. He was shopping at the location for a watch he intended to give his mother as a graduation present, spending $1300 on a Movado model. After that, the actor was browsing for sunglasses when he was approached by three men.
Brown believes that the white men were NYPD officers. They "publicly and falsely" accused the actor of credit card fraud before cuffing him and walking Brown through the store "like an already convicted common criminal."
After an hour in a holding cell (it's not clear whether this was at the store or at a police station), the »
Similar News Items"Treme" (2010)
- 10 Little Known True Stories From The Golden Age Of Porn (From Obsessed with Film. 22 November 2015, 3:03 AM, PST)
- 'The Good Dinosaur' New Clip: Get Through Your Fear (From LatinoReview. 4 November 2015, 1:15 PM, PST)
- In Darkness's Agnieszka Holland To Direct Game Count (From EmpireOnline. 20 October 2015, 5:14 PM, PDT)
Rob Brown (VI)
- ‘Blindspot’ Boss on How Jane’s Shocking Reveal Changes ‘Her Entire Worldview’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Blindspot’ Sneak Peek: It’s CIA vs. FBI in Midseason Finale (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Criminal Activities’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 November 2015, 4:21 PM, PST)