"Game of Thrones" actress Sophie Turner is about to get even more glamorous than Lady Sansa Stark does in Westeros. The young star will appear in December's issue of "Vogue" magazine in December, and a photo released from the upcoming story is truly stunning.
The picture of Turner hit the Internet on Wednesday (Nov. 13) when publicist Alexa Pearson posted a preview to her Twitter account:
The stunning @Sophiee_Turner in the December issue of Us Vogue shot by Patrick Demarchelier pic.twitter.com/naVNIrrglo
-- Alexa Pearson (@AlexaSPea) November 13, 2013
Stunning is kind of an understatement with a photo like this. Interestingly, Turner doesn't look all that much like her "Game of Thrones" character -- she looks more like the creepy, shadow-birthing priestess Melisandre.
It only makes you wonder more: "What is wrong with Prince Joffrey?"
Only 17 years old, Turner leaped to fame as Sansa Stark in HBO's "Game of Thrones. »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Performer of the Week: Jeannie Berlin (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2016, 9:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Maisie Williams Says ‘It’s Time To Wrap This Up’ (From Indiewire Television. 27 August 2016, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Maisie Williams Says ‘It’s Time To Wrap This Up’ (From Indiewire. 27 August 2016, 9:22 AM, PDT)
Sophie Turner (IV)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Maisie Williams on Shorter Season 7: ‘Good Things Must Come to an End’ (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2016, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- New Mutants Moves Forward with Fault in Our Stars Writers (From MovieWeb. 25 August 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- 20 Options For Your Coolest X-Men Costume Ever (From BuzzSugar. 24 August 2016, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie Has a Bikini Moment Straight Out of The Notebook While on Vacation With Her Boyfriend (From Popsugar. 23 April 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein to Be Honored at amfAR’s Fashion Week New York Gala (From Variety - Film News. 27 January 2016, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Emma Roberts Covers "Allure" (From SneakPeek. 20 December 2015, 12:12 PM, PST)