Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Contemporary Costumes from ‘Mindy Project,’ ‘Gotham’ Feted by Fidm, TV Academy (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Countdown to TheGrill: 6 Ways to Be a Boss Like A+E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc (From The Wrap. 30 July 2015, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- 'I Am Cait' Producer on Keeping Franchises Fresh, a Kendall/Kylie Spinoff and Whether Caitlyn Has Final Cut (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Weinstein Company COO David Glasser Exiting (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- 'The Crow' remake "suspended" (From ScreenDaily. 31 July 2015, 2:31 AM, PDT)
- Watch: First U.S. Trailer For Jean-Pierre Jeunet's 'The Young And Prodigious T.S. Spivet' Which Opens This Week (From The Playlist. 30 July 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- First 'Fantastic Four' Clip Sends the Team to an Alternate Universe (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2015, 2:17 PM, PDT)