Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Reality TV Emmy nominations: The problem with Betty White (From Hitfix. 30 June 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Reality TV Proves a Quiet Groundbreaker for Lgbt Voices (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Nerd Alert: 'Avengers' Oz Parody and Shia Rap Disses 'Transformers' (From MovieWeb. 29 June 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Scream’ Review: MTV Series Goes Straight For The Entertaining Jugular (From Deadline TV. 30 June 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Toasts New York In Spain By Hosting July 4 Celebration At The U.S. Embassy (From Deadline. 29 June 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)