Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Heidi Klum to star in Sia's next music video (From National Ledger. 16 April 2015, 1:27 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Shares Before and After Makeup Pics -- See the Crazy Transformation! (From TooFab. 15 April 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Shares Stunning Before & After Makeup Pics—See the Crazy Transformation! (From E! Online. 14 April 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Doom is coming in new trailer for The Fantastic Four (From Flickeringmyth. 19 April 2015, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- 7 Revelations That Came Out of Harvey Weinstein's Tribeca Talk (From Indiewire. 19 April 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Tony Awards mystery: Will 'Finding Neverland' reap Best Musical bid? (From Gold Derby. 19 April 2015, 6:06 AM, PDT)