Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Contemporary Costumes from ‘Mindy Project,’ ‘Gotham’ Feted by Fidm, TV Academy (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- 'Project Runway' predictions contest champ says 'underdog' Ashley Nell Tipton will win (From Gold Derby. 30 August 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Did Masters Jump the Ape? Did Arrow Lend Suits His Wig? Are the New Dead Hot? Team Briggs? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck Aren't Making A Reality Show in Exclusive 'Project Greenlight' Trailer (From Indiewire Television. 28 August 2015, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Miramax Taps Morgan Stanley to Serve as Bank in Possible Sale (Report) (From Variety - Film News. 2 September 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Kenneth Branagh’s next project will be an adaptation of ‘Artemis Fowl’ (From SoundOnSight. 2 September 2015, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Kenneth Branagh Boards Artemis Fowl Adaptation For Disney (From EmpireOnline. 2 September 2015, 9:39 AM, PDT)