Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Christian Siriano Talks Fall Trends & Hollywood's Best Dressed Celebs! (From TooFab. 23 July 2014)
- PopWatch planner: The summer heats up with 'Lucy,' 'Manhattan,' and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 17 stars and shows that should come home like LeBron James and Rosie O'Donnell (From Hitfix. 13 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Will Be In El Rey's 'Director's Chair' Next Wednesday (From LatinoReview. 23 July 2014, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘Shakespeare in Love’: Theater Review (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 July 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Top 9 High School Horrors (From Dread Central. 22 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)