Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Every Season of 'Project Runway,' Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 4 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Contemporary Costumes from ‘Mindy Project,’ ‘Gotham’ Feted by Fidm, TV Academy (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- 'Project Runway' Season 15: Breaking Down the Looks of 'There Is Crying in Fashion' (From BuddyTV. 21 October 2016, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Emily Ratajkowski is guest judge on Project Runway (From Monsters and Critics. 19 October 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘America’s Got Talent,’ ‘Project Runway’ Among U.S. Shows in Chinese Video Deal (From Variety - TV News. 19 October 2016, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- ‘Awards Chatter’ Podcast — Naomie Harris (‘Moonlight’) (From Scott Feinberg. 20 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- WikiLeaks Reveals Who in Hollywood Is Really on Hillary Clinton's Call List (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 October 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Billy Crystal Repeatedly Skewers Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton's Broadway Fundraiser (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 October 2016, 9:32 PM, PDT)