Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- toofab Fashion: Inside Michael Costello's Runway Show! (From TooFab. 16 March 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Lifetime's ‘Under the Gunn’ Guest Judge Macklemore Won't Let His Girlfriend Wear This Dress (Video) (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Henson Co. Busy With Wide-Ranging Slate of Film, TV and Theater Projects (From Variety - Film News. 11 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Graphic Review: Batman: Dark Victory New Edition (From Cinelinx. 14 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Indie Filmmakers: Why Building Your Audience Is More Valuable Than Promoting Your Film (From Thompson on Hollywood. 13 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- “King of the Nerds” Crowns a Winner, Adrian Pasdar Joins “S.H.I.E.L.D.” and “The Big Bang Theory” Will Be Around Until 2017 (From The Backlot. 13 March 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)