13 November 2013 10:25 AM, PST | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscars 2017: Inside Debbie Matenopoulos’ Custom Dress Fittings (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Every Season of 'Project Runway,' Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 4 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Contemporary Costumes from ‘Mindy Project,’ ‘Gotham’ Feted by Fidm, TV Academy (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Project Runway: Season 16 Debuts on Lifetime on August 17th (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 June 2017, 7:46 PM, PDT)
- Reality TV Crews Get Rush From Toughest Shoots (From Variety - TV News. 22 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dance Moms’, ‘Project Runway’ & More Get Summer Premiere Dates On Lifetime (From Deadline TV. 21 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Supernatural Comic-Con Pop! Vinyl, Legacy: An Off-color Novella For You To Color, She Rises (From DailyDead. 20 June 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Matthew Modine and Yani Gellman Discuss 47 Meters Down (From DailyDead. 15 June 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- The Weinstein Co. Dates Kevin Hart, Bryan Cranston 'Intouchables' Remake (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 14 June 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)