Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Every Season of 'Project Runway,' Ranked From Worst to Best (From Moviefone. 4 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Contemporary Costumes from ‘Mindy Project,’ ‘Gotham’ Feted by Fidm, TV Academy (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Jeremy Renner Takes on Animated Family Movie Arctic Justice (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Nomination Aside, RuPaul ‘Never Can Be’ Part of the Establishment (From Indiewire Television. 23 August 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Nomination Aside, RuPaul ‘Never Can Be’ Part of the Establishment (From Indiewire. 23 August 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman drama 'Lion' to open Zurich Film Festival (From ScreenDaily. 29 August 2016, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘Lion’ Trailer: Dev Patel Searches For His Long Lost Family (From Slash Film. 26 August 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Hopeful Trailers Galore (From FilmExperience. 26 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)