Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Shiri Appleby talks UnREAL and exposing the dark side of reality TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 July 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- E! Style Collective's July Must-Haves: The Best Bronzer, Swimwear, Sunnies & Other Summer Essentials (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Reality TV Emmy nominations: The problem with Betty White (From Hitfix. 30 June 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Dressed to kill by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 5 July 2015, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 3 July 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Image Comics announces a slew of new creator-owned titles (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)