Lifetime is expanding its fashion empire.
The female-skewing cable network has picked up Under the Gunn, a new fashion competition series hosted by Emmy winner Tim Gunn.
The series, which will premiere Jan. 16 at 9 p.m., will feature Project Runway alums Mondo Guerra, Anya Ayoung-Chee and Nick Verreos mentoring and managing a fashion empire with 15 up-and-coming designers. Each of the three mentors will have a team of designers to manage, coach, cheerlead and nurture with tough love.
Under the Gunn hails from The Weinstein Co., Bunim/Murray Productions and the producers behind Emmy-nominated Project Runway. TWC's Bob and Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Poster and Barbara Schneeweiss will executive produce alongside Bunim/Murray's Jonathan Murray, »
- Lesley Goldberg
Similar News ItemsNick Verreos
- Oscar Film Fashions on Display at Fidm in Downtown L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2014, 11:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Under the Gunn’ Mentor Nick Verreos Faces a Mutiny (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 6 February 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Katy Perry, and More at Grammys 2014: What the Stars Should Wear (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- 'Project Runway' recap: Who got to dress Heidi Klum for the Emmys? (From Gold Derby. 21 August 2014, 10:22 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Is a Car Wash, Literally—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014)
- 'Project Runway' poll: Is Sandhya a misunderstood genius, or overrated? (From Gold Derby. 18 August 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Wants To Give Negatory ‘Neverland’ Columnist Riedel The Hook (From Deadline New York. 21 August 2014, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Ranking the Films of the Caped Crusader (From SoundOnSight. 20 August 2014, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles Could Have Had His First On-Screen Kiss With Cara Delevingne—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 19 August 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)