Survivor: Blood vs. Water has turned the CBS hit reality show on its head, with multi-layered complications brought on by castaways playing with family members and loved ones. Host Jeff Probst is breaking down the drama, and dishing inside information on what to expect the rest of this season. Jeff also talks about his guest-starring appearance on Two and a Half Men, which he promises to be as risque as fans have come to expect from the show, set to air November 14, and shares his excitement at the November 19 release of the third book in his bestselling Stranded children's book series, Survivors. Read on for our Q&A.
ETonline: Survivor feels like a totally new show this season. Were you surprised by how much the loved one angle changed the game?
Jeff Probst: Yeah, and that's saying something because we anticipated it changing the game quite a bit and then when we got out there and started »
Similar News Items"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- New featurette explores the legend of Krampus (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Comedy Central's Inside Amy Schumer and South Park trailers banned (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 November 2015, 5:52 AM, PST)
- Jenny McCarthy Speaks On Charlie Sheen HIV News, Wishes He Disclosed Status When They Acted Together (From Uinterview. 20 November 2015, 12:46 PM, PST)
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Did you predict Both eliminated castaways in two-part episode? (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2015, 10:40 PM, PST)
- Empire Recap: He Kissed a Girl (¡!¡!) — Did He Like It? (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 9:01 PM, PST)
- Survivor recap episode 10: double elimination shakes up the game (From ChannelGuideMag. 25 November 2015, 8:30 PM, PST)
- Survivor 31 Eliminated Ciera Eastin & Stephen Fishbach Tonight,November 25th (From OnTheFlix. 25 November 2015, 7:14 PM, PST)
- Who Wins 'Survivor: Second Chance'? Jeremy, Joe, Spencer, Kelley? (From Moviefone. 19 November 2015, 2:29 AM, PST)
- Survivor: Cambodia 2015 - Week 9 elimination, who was voted off this week? (From National Ledger. 19 November 2015, 12:04 AM, PST)