Jeff Wachtel is diving into the increasingly popular event series business.
In his new position as chief content officer, Wachtel's first major move is a six-episode event series commitment for Universal Cable Productions called Dig, an action adventure drama from Heroes' Tim Kring and Homeland's Gideon Raff. The series, which was developed by Keshet (Homeland) in association with BermanBraun, will air on Wachtel's former network, USA, in late 2014.
Story: Tim Kring Developing Conspiracy Drama
Dig explores the world of Peter, an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who, while investigating a murder of a woman archeologist, uncovers a conspiracy 2,000 years in the making that threatens to change the course of history.
- Lacey Rose
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- Second Trailer’s A Charm For New Fox Series Second Chance (From We Got This Covered. 26 November 2015, 4:21 AM, PST)
- Homeland: Season Five Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 November 2015, 1:05 PM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Spymasters: CIA in the Crosshairs’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 November 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
- ‘Underground’ Teaser: First Look At Wgn America’s Underground Railroad Thriller (From Deadline TV. 23 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Heroes Reborn episode 10 review: 11:53 To Odessa (From Den of Geek. 22 November 2015, 2:24 AM, PST)
- Why Jessica Jones and Luke Cage Should Be in ‘Captain America: Civil War’ (From SoundOnSight. 20 November 2015, 1:49 PM, PST)
- Supergirl episode 5 review: How Does She Do It? (From Den of Geek. 26 November 2015, 6:44 AM, PST)
- Tom Amandes Joins Arrow Season 4 As The Calculator (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 4:16 PM, PST)
- New Promotional Stills From Arrow Season 4 Episode 8: "Legends Of Yesterday" (From ComicBookMovie. 24 November 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)