Jeff Wachtel is diving into the increasingly popular event series business.
In his new position as chief content officer, Wachtel's first major move is a six-episode event series commitment for Universal Cable Productions called Dig, an action adventure drama from Heroes' Tim Kring and Homeland's Gideon Raff. The series, which was developed by Keshet (Homeland) in association with BermanBraun, will air on Wachtel's former network, USA, in late 2014.
Story: Tim Kring Developing Conspiracy Drama
Dig explores the world of Peter, an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem who, while investigating a murder of a woman archeologist, uncovers a conspiracy 2,000 years in the making that threatens to change the course of history.
- Lacey Rose
Similar News Items"Heroes" (2006/II)
- Announcing the Mix March Madness 2014 Seeding Round! (From Comicmix. 11 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Review: Alfonso Cuarón directs NBC's 'Believe' (From Hitfix. 10 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff Casts ‘Arrow’ Actress in Final Lead Role, Gets Renamed to ‘Bloodlines’ (From The Wrap. 8 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- A Quarter-Life Crisis and Culture-Clashing Love Story Shirin in Love (From Village Voice. 11 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Shirin in Love Has Romance Amid Culture Clashes and Self-Discovery (From ShockYa. 11 March 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Thomas Kretschmann Lands Villainous Role In Hitman Reboot Agent 47 (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- More Footage From "The Flash" (From SneakPeek. 11 March 2014, 9:10 PM, PDT)
- First Look at The Flash Costume On Set & In Action! (Video & Pics) (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- The Flash Gets Hit By A Taxi In New Behind-The-Scenes Video (From ComicBookMovie. 11 March 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)