Dr. Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling) hasn't been in the happiest of moods since her breakup with fiance Casey in the first few episodes of "The Mindy Project" Season 2. She's not exactly at her best in the newest episode, "You've Got Sext," airing Tuesday (Nov. 12), but by the end of the cute, rom-com-esque episode (check the title for its inspiration) her luck could be changing.
Here are five things you can expect from the digital era Nora Ephron tribute:
1. Sexting. Like the title promises, there are some flirty texts received and sent by some of our favorite main characters. This is a prime time show, so things don't get too steamy, but the messages manage to be both hilarious and and squeal-inducing at the same time.
2. Catfishing. Did we mention the people sending and receiving said texts aren't necessarily who they say they are? It's a slightly more modern twist on »
Similar News ItemsTom Hanks
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Indiewire. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Stronger’: Jake Gyllenhaal’s Moving Performance as a Bombing Victim Could Finally Mean an Oscar (From Indiewire. 25 September 2017, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Says She's Going to Be a "Dorky Mom" (From E! Online. 24 September 2017, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Comedy Being Developed at NBC, Sugar Lyn Beard to Star (From Women and Hollywood. 22 September 2017, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Cory Booker Not Father Of Mindy Kaling’s Baby, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 21 September 2017, 3:33 PM, PDT)
"The Mindy Project" (2012)
- Mindy Kaling Admits to Being ‘So Anxious’ About Becoming a Mom (From PEOPLE.com. 25 September 2017, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Admits She’s ‘Anxious’ About Her Pregnancy: ‘I’d Like To Be The Fun Mom’ (From ET Canada. 24 September 2017, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Admits She's 'Anxious' About Her Pregnancy: 'I'd Like to Be the Fun Mom' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 September 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)