Happy 53rd birthday to Stanley Tucci, who started out his career playing Italian-American tough guys but is probably best-known for his roles in nuttier Meryl Streep fare like The Devil Wears Prada and Julie and Julia, not to mention his Oscar-nominated turn in The Lovely Bones. He was also gay and jilted in Burlesque, which I hope you all remember.
And more importantly, I hope you remember he is so damn hot.
Here are my favorite five examples of his legendary hotness.
#1: This Levi’s ad where he is scorching.
2. Right here. Oh yes, right here. (I think it’s from his short-lived CBS series 3 lbs.)
3. This awesomely gaudy getup from Shall We Dance
4. This magazine cover, oh yes yes yes.
5. And oh yes, this still from Undercover Blues.
Happy 53 to Miranda Priestley’s unflappable second banana! What’s your choice for Tucci’s hottest act?
The post Happy Birthday To Stanley Tucci, »
- Louis Virtel
Similar News ItemsMeryl Streep
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Hanks and Ryan Take Forever to Realize That Men are from Seattle and Women from Baltimore (From Alt Film Guide. 24 May 2015, 3:12 PM, PDT)
Stanley Tucci (I)
- Michael Gambon to play Winston Churchill in ITV drama (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2015, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- The Man Behind ‘A Most Violent Year': Thn Talks To J.C. Chandor (From The Hollywood News. 18 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Other Angle flies 'Larry Gaye' to new territories (From ScreenDaily. 15 May 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
The Devil Wears Prada (2006)
- Martha Thomases: It’s A Bird, It’s A Plane, It’s A Girl! (From Comicmix. 22 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Other Angle Rolls Out ‘Lives,‘ ‘Blind Date’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2015, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Peter & Wendy: Stanley Tucci cast as Captain Hook in Peter Pan TV drama (From Den of Geek. 20 May 2015, 12:25 AM, PDT)