Bones fans will get a double dose of action this week.
The show will air a new episode on Monday (8/7c, Fox) before shifting into its new timeslot (Fridays at 8/7c) later in the week. And even though lead characters Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and FBI agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) recently got married, executive producer Stephen Nathan insists the show is nowhere near finished.
First Look: Bones' bachelorette bash
"It is a new era, but we never thought [the wedding] was the end," Nathan tells TVGuide.com...
Read More > »
- Adam Bryant
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Supergirl, Grey's Anatomy, Bones, The 100, Pll, Scandal, The Good Fight and More (From TVLine.com. 20 January 2017, 11:55 AM, PST)
- 'Bones' Recap: Brennan and Booth Investigate the Death of an 80-Year-Old Swindler (From BuddyTV. 17 January 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Bones Round Table: Is Max Dying? (From TVfanatic. 13 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Bones: Cancelled by Fox; Ending the Series "Wasn't Our Idea" (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 January 2017, 5:19 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Reveal What They're Going to Miss Most About 'Bones' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 January 2017, 11:47 PM, PST)
- ‘Bones’: Will There Ever Be a Reunion After Season 12? (From Variety - TV News. 11 January 2017, 6:33 PM, PST)
- [Watch] The Cast of 'Bones' Reflects on the Final Season and Why It's Not the End (From BuddyTV. 16 January 2017, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Remote Controlled: ‘Bones’ Ep Hart Hanson on a Reunion Movie and What’s in Store for the Finale (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2017, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Bones: David Boreanaz Not Interested in a Reunion (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 January 2017, 8:01 PM, PST)