Bones fans will get a double dose of action this week.
The show will air a new episode on Monday (8/7c, Fox) before shifting into its new timeslot (Fridays at 8/7c) later in the week. And even though lead characters Dr. Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and FBI agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) recently got married, executive producer Stephen Nathan insists the show is nowhere near finished.
First Look: Bones' bachelorette bash
"It is a new era, but we never thought [the wedding] was the end," Nathan tells TVGuide.com...
Read More > »
- Adam Bryant
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Bashes Kiefer Sutherland, Working On '24' (From Uinterview. 27 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Bones First Look: Orange Is the New Booth! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Bob's Burgers to Cook Up a Die Hard- Working Girl Feud, Intro Bob's Dad (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2014, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Gotham Cast Is Ready to Serve 'The Best, Most Ardent Fans in the World' (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow Stars Talk 'Trippy' Purgatory, Abbie's Mom and the Cranes' 'Wonderfully Destructive' Son (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Bones Comic-Con Panel Recap: David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel and Executive Producer Stephen Nathan Talk Season 10, the 200th Episode, and More (From Collider.com. 25 July 2014, 10:26 PM, PDT)
- Bones @ Comic-Con: Booth Behind Bars, Remembering Pops and a Return — Plus: Watch the Season 10 Trailer (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Bones Scoop: Get Details on 'Out of the Ordinary' 200th Ep, Booth and Brennan's New [Spoiler] and More (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)