Animal Planet's "Finding Bigfoot" is back for Season 4 of some seriously entertaining sasquatch hunting. Zap2it has an exclusive sneak peek of the episode, "Return to Boggy Creek," airing Sunday (Nov. 10) at 10 p.m. Et/Pt.
Watch as the team travels to Fouke, Ar, the site of the 1972 bigfoot documentary "The Legend of Boggy Creek." It's more than 40 years later, but the small town's residents still claim to see a bi-pedal, human-like creature they call "The Fouke Monster." In the clip, the team travels to the swamps surrounding the town in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the monster.
The might not necessarily see him, but they certainly hear something. Check out what they find in the clip below:
Similar News ItemsAnimal Planet [us]
- TV News Roundup: Tyga, C.J. Wallace Cast in Season 3 of MTV’s ‘Scream’ Series (From Variety - TV News. 17 July 2017, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Discovery Promotes Marketing Exec Josh Kovolenko to Senior VP (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 17 July 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Discovery Promotes Marketing Exec Josh Kovolenko to Senior VP (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 July 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Finding Bigfoot" (2011)
- Rob Lowe Says He Encountered Bigfoot, Was Afraid It Would Kill Him: 'Fully Aware That I Sound Crazy' (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 June 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Who’s stalking whom on Finding Bigfoot? (From Monsters and Critics. 19 February 2017, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Freethinkers sceptic group needs convincing and footprints point to Sasquatch on Finding Bigfoot (From Monsters and Critics. 29 January 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)