But who will be getting the boot out of the competition this evening? Only seven acts can go through and for someone, this evening's sing-off will be the end of the road.
20:59Have a good evening guys and girls. We're off to watch Downton Abbey's finale. Have a good night!
20:58That's a wrap. Next week's theme? A rather bland Great British Songbook. We've also got a live performance from Gary Barlow to look forward to. Hmm. Oh, and did someone say Miley Cyrus? Bring your foam fingers along next Sunday. »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Newswire: Jennifer Lawrence’s backside faces backlash (From The AV Club. 9 December 2016, 1:31 PM, PST)
- Golden Globe Predictions 2017: Bold Picks in Every TV Category (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 10:06 AM, PST)
- 14 Stars Who’ve Posted Nude Selfies (Photos) (From The Wrap. 8 December 2016, 12:01 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- X Factor promises grandstand finale amid plummeting ratings (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 December 2016, 7:04 AM, PST)
- Louis Tomlinson to Honor Late Mother With X Factor Performance (From E! Online. 9 December 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- One Direction Star Louis Tomlinson's Mother Johannah Dead at 43 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 December 2016, 8:30 AM, PST)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- ‘A Kind of Murder’ Exclusive Clip: Patrick Wilson and Jessica Biel Host a Party In This Noir Thriller (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 2:43 PM, PST)
- Golden Globes Predictions: What TV Series Will Be Nominated? (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Toni Collette, Matthew Goode to Star in Comedy ‘Birthmarked’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2016, 11:26 AM, PST)