But who will be getting the boot out of the competition this evening? Only seven acts can go through and for someone, this evening's sing-off will be the end of the road.
20:59Have a good evening guys and girls. We're off to watch Downton Abbey's finale. Have a good night!
20:58That's a wrap. Next week's theme? A rather bland Great British Songbook. We've also got a live performance from Gary Barlow to look forward to. Hmm. Oh, and did someone say Miley Cyrus? Bring your foam fingers along next Sunday. »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley & Rihanna Stun With Racy Red Carpet Looks! (From Access Hollywood. 30 October 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Half Naked at AmFar Gala, But All Heart Where It Counts (From TheImproper.com. 30 October 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Rihanna, Miley and More Show Major Skin at amfAR Inspiration Gala (From TooFab. 30 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- X Factor for Girlband vs Boyband week on November 8 Live Show (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 October 2014, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- X Factor Live Shows to be moved to Sundays next year? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 October 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- X Factor: Little Mix, Wagner - Our top 12 Halloween Week performances (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 October 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Sue Johnston on Royle Family revival: "Never say never" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 October 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Sue Johnston wants more roles for women (From Virgin Media - TV. 29 October 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Sue Johnston: 'The majority of acting work is still for men' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 October 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)