Getting too cozy with a certain type of water-bound Wesen has deadly consequences in next week's Episode 3.04 of "Grimm," entitled "One Night Stand." Here are some images from the ep, in which our regulars hit the beach to investigate.
"Grimm" Episode 3.04 - "One Night Stand" (airs 11/15/13)
Bizarre Drownings Lead To A Mysterious Group Of Water-bound Wesen - When Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a drowning death with mysterious marks on the victim’s ankles, they happen upon a group of water-bound Wesen with a deadly postcoital cuddle.
Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) starts unpacking her things at Monroe’s (Silas Weir Mitchell), and Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) makes a startling realization about the possible identities of the Royal Baby’s parents. Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee, and Claire Coffee also star.
- Debi Moore
Similar News ItemsBitsie Tulloch
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More (From TVLine.com. 1 August 2014, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Constantine, Grimm, Sin City, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: See the Full Grimm Comic-Con Panel and Monrosalee Wedding Wishes Clip! (From Dread Central. 27 July 2014, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- 'Grimm' Comic-Con panel hints Renard will resurrect in season 4 (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 July 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Grimm @ Comic-Con: Monrosalee's Honeymoon, Sean's 'Interesting' Fate, a New Key and More Season 4 Scoop (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Grimm Season 4: Does Renard Live? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 26 July 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Remember the Wesen of Grimm Season 3; Get a Better Look at Season 4's Octo-Man (From Dread Central. 26 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- First Grimm Season 4 Wesen Revealed; See the Concept Art for Octo-Man (From Dread Central. 23 July 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)