In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- 84 Percent of Projects Denied California Tax Credits Film Elsewhere (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- 40th Deauville American Film Festival to Fete ‘King of Comedy’ Will Ferrell (From Variety - Film News. 23 July 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Is Bringing 'Manimal' to the Big Screen (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Stands At Attention In New Images From Camp X-Ray (From We Got This Covered. 3 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Wamg Exclusive Interview With Sam Riley : Maleficent (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 June 2014, 12:12 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 30-Minute Short 'Pull My Daisy' Written By Jack Kerouac & Co-Directed By Robert Frank (From The Playlist. 20 May 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- Stream This: 'Big Joy: The Adventures of James Broughton,' an Ecstatic Documentary Portrait of the Artist (From Thompson on Hollywood. 30 June 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe And Girlfriend Erin Darke Make Red Carpet Debut At Tony Awards (From Uinterview. 9 June 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Burt’s Buzz | Review (From ioncinema. 5 June 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)