In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- David Koechner to Lead the Young Troops in 'Scouts vs. Zombies' (From FirstShowing.net. 17 April 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Re-team for ‘Border Guards’ (From Filmonic. 17 April 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- New "Anchorman 2" Cut At Least 23% Funnier (From JustPressPlay. 16 April 2014, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- 2014 Experiments In Cinema: Official Lineup (From Underground Film Journal. 15 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- DVD Obscura: The Indie and International Movies You Should Watch This Month (From Movies.com. 1 April 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Ricky Gervais plans documentary spoof of David Brent tour (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 March 2014, 9:36 AM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- Daniel Radcliffe on his post-'Harry Potter' career: 'I like playing weird characters' (From Hitfix. 16 April 2014, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- what’s on Netflix UK, Amazon UK Instant Video, blinkbox, BBC iPlayer (from Apr 07) (From FlickFilosopher. 7 April 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Kill Your Darlings Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 6 April 2014, 6:03 AM, PDT)