In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- Will Blade Runner 2049 Be a Bigger Bomb Than Alien: Covenant? (From MovieWeb. 15 September 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- New Daddy's Home 2 Trailer Turns Christmas Upside Down (From MovieWeb. 5 September 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Takes the Lead in The 100 Year-Old Man (From MovieWeb. 23 August 2017, 7:10 PM, PDT)
- Joe Martino's Promise: A Fable Of Lost Folk (From CultureCatch. 12 September 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Trailer for Michael Winterbottom's 'On The Road' Following Wolf Alice (From FirstShowing.net. 22 August 2017, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Only Living Boy in New York’ Review: Marc Webb’s Romantic Drama Is a Dumb Male Fantasy That’s Dead on Arrival (From Indiewire. 4 August 2017, 5:59 PM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- BAMcinématek to honour Sam Shepard by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2017-09-14 17:11:47 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 14 September 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Radcliffe Strives to Survive the Wilds in Exclusive ‘Jungle’ Poster (From Collider.com. 6 September 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Is a Great Actor, So Why Can’t He Find Another Great Role? (From Variety - Film News. 27 August 2017, 8:45 AM, PDT)