In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- ‘Bad Santa 2’ Starring Billy Bob Thornton Delivers On Its Promise Of Pure, Putrid Nastiness [Review] (From The Playlist. 22 November 2016, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Wedding Crashers 2 Script Finished, Original Director May Return (From MovieWeb. 21 November 2016, 2:31 PM, PST)
- Allied movie review: movie spies with delicious old-fashioned mystique (From FlickFilosopher. 21 November 2016, 6:08 AM, PST)
- ‘Gilmore Girls’: 7 Must-Watch Episodes of the Original Series (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Interview: Ganzeer on The Solar Grid (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- "Colossal Spectacle!" (From FilmExperience. 5 September 2016, 6:45 AM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- ICM Partners Signs 'Good Girls Revolt' Star (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 17 November 2016, 1:19 PM, PST)
- ICM Partners Signs 'Good Girls Revolt' Star (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 17 November 2016, 1:19 PM, PST)
- ‘Uncle Howard’ Trailer: Jim Jarmusch–Produced Documentary Looks Back at a Filmmaker Whose Life Was Cut Short (From Indiewire. 26 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)