In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- Josh Lawson on Cracking Open the World of Sexual Fetishes in 'The Little Death' (From Indiewire. 24 June 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Amy Poehler to re-team with Will Ferrell for new comedy The House (From Flickeringmyth. 14 June 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- The Marvel universe is about to get a lot bigger in new Ant-Man TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 5 June 2015, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Remember K Stewart's 'Dirty Dancing'? Fabricated Lois Lane Rumors? (From Alt Film Guide. 9 May 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Quantum Leap: an episode roadmap for beginners (From Den of Geek. 7 May 2015, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- 'Orphan Black' co-creator on season 3: 'Our sisters are teamed up a little bit more' (From Hitfix. 17 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: Poorly Cast Hoffman as Polemical Stand-Up Comic and Free Speech Advocate in Timorous Biopic (From Alt Film Guide. 4 June 2015, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- First Trailer For Werewolf Horror Howl (From EmpireOnline. 11 May 2015, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Andy Warhol's Screen Tests Make Their Way to Times Square (From Indiewire. 4 May 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)