In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney biopic adds Christian Bale, Amy Adams and Steve Carell to its cast (From HeyUGuys. 6 April 2017, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- No plans for a Step Brothers 2, says Will Ferrell (From Flickeringmyth. 23 February 2017, 5:27 AM, PST)
- Step Brothers 2 Probably Won't Happen Says Will Ferrell (From MovieWeb. 22 February 2017, 1:48 PM, PST)
- The Dark Side of the Grateful Dead: Inside the New Doc 'Long Strange Trip' (From Rolling Stone. 10 April 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart "V" Spread (From SneakPeek. 3 March 2017, 6:10 PM, PST)
- ‘Gilmore Girls’: 7 Must-Watch Episodes of the Original Series (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- Robert Pattinson: From Bedhead to Bushy Beard (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Errol Morris Captures ‘The B-Side’ in Trailer for Photography Documentary (From The Film Stage. 21 April 2017, 3:34 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca 2017: 5 Must-See Lgbtq Titles At This Year’s Festival (From Indiewire. 20 April 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)