In these exclusive extracts from his classy memoir, the Anchorman opens his head and shares his biggest memories
Ron on myths about his hair
1. My hair is called Andros Papanakas. It is not. I have no name for my hair.
2. My hair was bestowed upon me by the gods. This one is hard to dispel. It would have been just like Zeus to make such a gift, or Hermes, but even though I have called on these two gods many times I have never been told specifically by either one that I was given my hair, so I have to say no to the gift-from-the-gods theory.
3. My hair is insured by Lloyd's of London for $1,000. Nope! It's fifteen hundred, thank you.
4. My hair won't talk to my moustache. This is basically true but I would hardly call that a myth.
5. My hair starred in the movie Logan's Run. It was »
Similar News ItemsAnchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- Reese Witherspoon Still Wants to Do Legally Blonde 3 (From MovieWeb. 27 August 2016, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Wayne's World 3 Could Happen Says Mike Myers (From MovieWeb. 26 August 2016, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Top 10 dogs on film (From Cineplex. 26 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- After Harry Potter: Celebrating Daniel Radcliffe's career on his birthday (From Cineplex. 23 July 2016, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Joshua Reviews Laura Israel’s Don’t Blink – Robert Frank [Theatrical Review] (From CriterionCast. 15 July 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- [Review] Don’t Blink – Robert Frank (From The Film Stage. 11 July 2016, 12:18 PM, PDT)
Allen Ginsberg (I)
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Netflix and Women: Hot Documentary Titles At The Toronto Film Festival (From Thompson on Hollywood. 11 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Netflix and Women: Hot Documentary Titles At The Toronto Film Festival (From Indiewire. 11 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Who Is Kristen Stewart's Girlfriend Alicia Cargile? 5 Things to Know (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2016, 11:25 AM, PDT)