In the opening moments of Fox’s Almost Human, we learn that crime in Los Angeles has risen 400 percent, criminal organizations run the city with impunity, and the police are so outnumbered that every human officer is paired with a combat-ready android.
The futuristic cop drama’s two-night premiere kicks off Sunday, Nov. 17 (9/8c) and introduces us to John Kennex (the Star Trek reboot’s Karl Urban), a detective returning to the force after a life-changing injury.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- The Force Is So Awakened in Rick Rubin, He Made a Stars Wars–Themed Album With Help From J.J. Abrams and Lin-Manuel Miranda (From Vulture. 8 February 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Poll: Which Movie Advertised During the Super Bowl Are You Most Excited to See? (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 February 2016, 9:35 AM, PST)
- ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ Super Bowl Trailer Ends With a Monster-Sized Roar (Video) (From The Wrap. 8 February 2016, 7:54 AM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: February 8-14 (From Moviefone. 8 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Independence Day Resurgence: What we learned on set, interviews, & more! (From JoBlo. 8 February 2016, 6:42 AM, PST)
- Matthew Lewis: the Harry Potter star on his favourite TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 8 February 2016, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens becomes only the third movie ever to gross $2 billion worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 7 February 2016, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Round-Up: New Ghostbusters Lego Set, Aliens & Predator Minimates, Road Games Release Details, Dead Of Summer Casting (From DailyDead. 6 February 2016, 8:13 AM, PST)
- Epic Pictures Picks Up 'Half Life' and SXSW Favorite 'Uncle Kent 2' (From Indiewire. 5 February 2016, 1:23 PM, PST)