“Is America robophobic?”
Sony will have to wait until February to find out.
Originally set for Aug. 9, 2013, “Robocop” may not look like an expensive film–and the February release date suggests modest expectations–but the movie did cost $120 million so box office sales for the Jose Padilha film will need to be robust.
- Variety Staff
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Kong: Skull Island adds two more to its cast (From Flickeringmyth. 3 October 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- John Ortiz Heading For Kong: Skull Island (From EmpireOnline. 3 October 2015, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Chris Hemsworth of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Cinelinx. 2 October 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Levitt, Ortiz, Naufau, Knepper, Tucker (From Dark Horizons. 2 October 2015, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Gary Oldman Finalizes Divorce From Fourth Wife Alexandra Edenborough After Six Years of Marriage (From Us Weekly. 2 October 2015, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- Gary Oldman's Fourth Wife, Alexandra Edenborough, Files for Divorce (From E! Online. 1 October 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
Colin Farrell (I)
- David Cronenberg on turning down True Detective season 2: “The script was bad” (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Yorgos Lanthimos’ ‘The Lobster’ Is a Spiky Satire of Modern Romance [Nyff Review] (From Slash Film. 1 October 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Solace’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2015, 6:22 PM, PDT)