“Is America robophobic?”
Sony will have to wait until February to find out.
Originally set for Aug. 9, 2013, “Robocop” may not look like an expensive film–and the February release date suggests modest expectations–but the movie did cost $120 million so box office sales for the Jose Padilha film will need to be robust.
- Variety Staff
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- M Night Shyamalan prepares 'Glass' mash-up (From ScreenDaily. 26 April 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- M. Night Shyamalan reveals Unbreakable and Split sequel Glass starring Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson and James McAvoy (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2017, 1:24 PM, PDT)
- Unbreakable / Split Sequel Announced; Bruce Willis and Sam Jackson Return (From MovieWeb. 26 April 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
Gary Oldman (I)
- Brian Cox Prepares For Battle In New Trailer For Churchill (From We Got This Covered. 25 April 2017, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Best Actor - April Foolish Oscar Predix (From FilmExperience. 20 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: Samuel L. Jackson brings plenty of “motherfucker”s to The Hitman’s Bodyguard trailer (From The AV Club. 14 April 2017, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Colin Farrell (I)
- 19 Indies and Festival Favorites You Can’t Miss This Summer Season (From Indiewire. 26 April 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Is Kind of Terrifying in the Beguiled Trailer (From BuzzSugar. 25 April 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Fox sets new dates for Avatar sequels, The Predator, Red Sparrow and more (From HeyUGuys. 24 April 2017, 10:41 AM, PDT)