It’s just missing a dvd of Dirty Dancing and a case of tissues.
Fox has ordered Fatrick for next season, a comedy by Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23 creator Nahnatchka Kahn. The series follows a man who was fat as a child and is now looking back at how trying to survive being a chubby kid affected him in adulthood. After the genius of Apartment 23, I think I’d be willing to sample a show called “Kardashians Reading Phonebooks” if Kahn wrote it.
- Lyle Masaki
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn Get Sexy For Their Biker-Themed Halloween Bash (From Popsugar. 30 October 2014, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- Goth Funeral Planning: IFC Releases First Look at Portlandia’s Fifth Season! Video (From Monsters and Critics. 30 October 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- 17 Reasons Sam Hunt Is Your New Favorite Country Musician (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 October 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- From pegacorns to Cheetos: The best celebrity Halloween costumes (From EW.com - PopWatch. 31 October 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- AMAs: Iggy Azalea, the Most-Nominated Artist, Will Also Perform (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 October 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Were at Kate Hudson's Party (From Popsugar. 31 October 2014, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Oscars news: Sneak peek at 'Interstellar,' Eddie Redmayne on 'The Theory of Everything' (From Gold Derby. 31 October 2014, 4:53 AM, PDT)
- Oscars: 9 Under-the-Radar Performances that Deserve Buzz (From Variety - Film News. 30 October 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: The Channing Tatum 'Foxcatcher' photo you've been waiting for (sort of) (From Hitfix. 30 October 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)